SaltCritters.com

Would a six line be safe with them?

19jeffro83

Just wondering what you guys think. Do you think a six line wrasse would pester my harliquyns sexies aor bumble bees in my biocube 14 ?

No, but it will probably turn aggressive towards other fish in that small of a tank. I have a Six-Line in my 34g Solana and despite it being my favorite fish I'm going to have to sell it due to it being aggressive towards one of my clowns.

lakshwadeep

The sexy shrimp could potentially be attacked by an adult. Harlequins and bumblebees should be fine. What other fish are in the tank?

My sexies are fairly large all five being almost an inch long. As far as fish I have a false perce and a neon green cleaner goby.

My sexies are fairly large all five being almost an inch long. As far as fish I have a false perce and a neon green cleaner goby.

My six line is not very big and he ate the three sexy shrimp I had. At least one was an inch in size.

Wow that stinks. There cool looking and I have a small flatworm problem. I don't want to use chemicals and wanted to put one in for a few weeks. Sorry about your sexies. I really like mine all five hang together most of the time. Like a little gang.

I bought a six-line for the same purpose in my 24 gallon... He's a mean little bastard... He hasn't killed any of my clowns or psychodelic dragonette, but he pics on the clowns when ever he can. However, he's eaten quit a bit of flatworm and bristleworms.. I would be careful because they're really territorial..

Archived