ReefCleaners.org

RBTA and Maroon - Second Opinion

Champ

get your maroon out of there or find a way to desperate them. a tank divider or something

your anemone isnt ready for this kind of abuse.

disaster999
get your maroon out of there or find a way to desperate them. a tank divider or something

huh?

I'm a little confused... I thought that was a good thing. The Maroon slept in the nem all night and I expect will feed it later on today. Looks pretty natural to me, am I missing something?

No he is right because your clown seems way bigger than your nem. The nem will get to much abuse by the strenght of the clown banging and rubbing against. It will get stress out.

Clown is too big. Especially it being a Maroon Clown.

On a side note, it that a snail crawling on the clown?? :huh:

oh, nm... it's on the glass....

Thanks for all the advise. I can move the RBTA to my 12 gallon until it gets bigger but I kind of hate for it to be in a tank that small in case of parameter swings. Maybe I'll check into a divider instead.

Okay, here's another picture showing more of the RBTA. Do you think it's still too small for the Maroon? I haven't seen any aggression on the Maroon's part towards it. But if it's still considered too small, I'll separate them.

maroonrbtaweb.jpg

Archived