Coral Vue Hydros

Biocube 29 Fuge instructions

TDizzle

I've been looking around for a month or so, and I have found that a lot of people are converting their second chamber into a fuge. How would I go about doing that? I have looked around a lot on instructions on how to do it but just haven't been able to find anything useful. If you know how to do it could you please let me know? or also if you know of a site that tells you how to do it it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tyler

I've been looking around for a month or so, and I have found that a lot of people are converting their second chamber into a fuge. How would I go about doing that? I have looked around a lot on instructions on how to do it but just haven't been able to find anything useful. If you know how to do it could you please let me know? or also if you know of a site that tells you how to do it it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tyler

I do NOT use a media basket in chamber 2. I prefer to fill the all or most chamber with chaeto and my 'trates are at zero.

1 Scrape paint off back of chamber 2 only with razor. Do not scratch glass too much.

2 Leave lower grate in place --maybe

3 Put chaeto i

4 put strong light on outside of chamber 2. Submersible lights failed on me. I have 2 20 watt halogens but they are hot.

Archived