Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy

ellio

Purchased a Maxi Mini from Tigahboy. Have wanted one for a long time. The anemone I purchased was as good looking or better looking than others I have seen costing twice as much. I knew the anemone would be healthy and shipped safely since I have been following Tigahboy's posts since 1994. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again in the future and hope I have the opportunity to.

Probably best if you change the thread title to "Tigahboy" or "Tigahboy - Maxi Mini", etc...so it's easier to recognize who the seller is. :)

Purchased a Maxi Mini from Tigahboy. Have wanted one for a long time. The anemone I purchased was as good looking or better looking than others I have seen costing twice as much. I knew the anemone would be healthy and shipped safely since I have been following Tigahboy's posts since 1994. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again in the future and hope I have the opportunity to.

Thanks! But in 1994 I was a pimply faced high school kid who didn't know how to use the internet. :D

Archived