Reverse Gorilla Nipple Zoas

P6241783.JPG

New addition (Added June 24, 2010) :

Bright Orange Zoas - Need ID

P6241787.JPG

New addition (Added June 24, 2010) :

Purple People Eater Morph

P6241788.JPG

Your BTA is very nice... are you still being able to maintain it's bubble tip form?

Thanks! It's doing great. Slightly larger but still a nice deep rose color with uniform bubble tips. I'll post updated images soon.

uxdesigner
those orange rim zoas may be lunar eclipes search on net and lets us know?

I've looked around and I tend to agree they do look like Lunar Eclipses but haven't found anything exact. I'll go with your suggestion and say they are some sort of morph.

Thanks!

Nice tank. Your nem looks good, too. I wish I could have one!

Thanks! Your tank looks great also. I say you go for it and get a nem in your 34g Solana. A small one would be perfect!

Thanks! Your tank looks great also. I say you go for it and get a nem in your 34g Solana. A small one would be perfect!

It's very tempting. But with this tank I'm too afraid to try it. I don't want to lose any corals.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shot up close of new rics

SAM_3609.jpg

Update:

So this is my final update of my first attempt at a saltwater reef. I have learned so much but the end of the road for the UX Designers Biocube 14 has come.

There is a catch!

Since the experience has been so positive and the fact that I was able to score a Red Sea Max 130 with stand for almost free. I will continue my journey in a new thread that I will soon begin posting, I will be adding the link here at a later time (I just filled the new tank today).

It will be a direct transfer from my Biocube 14 to The RSM 130. More to come very soon!

• 1 month later...

Archived