ReefCleaners.org

2 shipping questions

Dasani

Well some of my zoas are starting to grow, so I eventually want to sell them. I am also wanting to sell my clowns and get some picasso's. Anyways I had some questions about shipping.

1. Where do you get the heat/cold packs and stiro-foam boxes? Does UPS/Fed Ex provide those?

2. I am wanting to use paypal. How do I get the money? Does the buyer go to the send money tab? Or is there another way?

Thanks

briansbelle

as far as paypal goes, you just give them your paypal address, and then the buyer goes to the send money tab,types in your email and the amount then hits send...you will get a message saying you have money.

hope that helps

belle

2. I am wanting to use paypal. How do I get the money? Does the buyer go to the send money tab? Or is there another way?

Thanks

You can send your customer an invoice via paypal. Or you can give them the total and they click the send money button. Your email address is your bank account # with paypal. I like the invoice thing but I keep a lot of paperwork in a month and need to keep it detailed and organized.

There is a new way to receive money via Paypal without fees. But you can not use their other services if you do this. It works if you have another communication line to shipping information, ie PM or email with the customer.

1-1.jpg

2-8.jpg

3-6.jpg

That site is nice, but I wont be shipping more than 10 frags, so I dont want to buy more than that... :( any idea where I could buy stuff by itself? Thanks Stevie, I got the Paypal part down now :)

I agree that you should just send an invoice. It's apiece of cake. All you need to know is the person's e-mail address and how much to charge.

As far as heat packs. I got mine off of e-bay. It was the best deal I could find. And I just got a 4X8' sheet of insulation foam from Lowes and cut it to line the edges of the box. One $7 sheet should do 50 boxes I would guess.

fees are a pain tho, if you get them to send you the money as a gift there wont be any fees. You need some good feedback before people trust you enough to do it.

There is a new way to receive money via Paypal without fees. But you can not use their other services if you do this. It works if you have another communication line to shipping information, ie PM or email with the customer.

What is this new way?

Archived