Cultivated Reef

I Want this Clam SO BAD but...

Bongo Shrimp

Bongo Shrimp

Well with my small tank, the clam being ORA, and a 14 day guarantee, I'd consider it if I had enough light!

Haha. I was just got off the phone with LA because one of the clams I ordered from them did not make it. I almost got this clam as a replacement but just went with a refund to my card instead. I spent way to much on clams this weekend. Lucky for you. Now go get it. Haha. J/K. Don't get it if you are not ready.

Bongo Shrimp

Yeah, my LEDs are supposed to be equal to a 250w MH (on a biocube 29g) but in order not to melt anything I am turning them up 10% (intensity, using an RKE) every week till I hit 100%. Right now I'm at 60% so I don't think I'm ready just yet.

Bongo, 60% of 250 is 150 so maybe you're okay. fingerscrossed

opps. wow, I was going to make a 35 gallon tank and use my 150watt metal halide... and keep clams and SPS. :(:unsure::tears::slap::naughtydance:

Bongo Shrimp

¡That was me!

And I'd rather wait on the clam. Better safe than sorry, at least until I get a PAR meter under my LEDs to know for sure.

¡That was me!

And I'd rather wait on the clam. Better safe than sorry, at least until I get a PAR meter under my LEDs to know for sure.

For a second I thought about get it but it will be a quick meal for my mystery wrasse if I put it in my 120 or my angler in my nano. Yeah wait on the clam. There will be more and alot nicer as well.

opps. wow, I was going to make a 35 gallon tank and use my 150watt metal halide... and keep clams and SPS. :(:unsure::tears::slap::naughtydance:

I just moved three of my clams into my 28g HQI just about an hour ago. I will be moving more after I see how these do. I don't want add too much too soon. I needed to clear some room in the 120. The sand bed is covered with clams. :lol: Yeah I also need another tank just for them too. Let me know when you have yours up.

Archived