Innovative Marine Aquariums

My new site for newbies!

Dasani

I made a free website to give n00bs a guide to go by... check it out and tell me what you think. Click the titles and see if all my info is correct :)

nanoreefing.weebly.com

Thanks guys

Ur welcome n00bs :D

While I think its great to educate newer reefers I am not sure the true benefit of the site if nothing more than a labor of love on your side.

If it is meant as a referal page for new reefers here there is a ton of information you can link to directly on this site.. Laks has several posts around with all the pertainant links for a new reefer in em.

I dont mean to be a downer but I am not sure where your audience is going to come from for the page. I The formatting is rough.. one paragraph per area basically from what I saw, so not very visually appealing in that respect.

I'm just gonna stop there.. I think your effort to educate new reefers in commendable but with all the reference material here and formatted nicely I just dont quite get the point.

The web address is NOT a clickable link so basically being the lazy reefer I am -- I won't even go take a look. Sorry --- make it a clickable link you might get more people looking.

The web address is NOT a clickable link so basically being the lazy reefer I am -- I won't even go take a look. Sorry --- make it a clickable link you might get more people looking.

It took you more time to write that than to copy and paste the URL.

It took you more time to write that than to copy and paste the URL.

Yes you are correct but if he wants people to click something then maybe he should make it clickable -- call me crazy.

Definitely proof read it and add pictures. I also think you should add the pros and cons of different lighting, and DSB vs bare bottom vs shallow sand bed, not simply say "what most people do is..." I also don't agree with some of it (such as fish needing to be fed at least once everyday)... but that could just be me.

but +1 to what Degener8 said

Its a good start... just needs some cleaning up IMO

Yeah, it took like an hour to write and I didn't proof read it at all lol, but i gotz a crap-o-load of replies fast :)

I like the look. It looks a lot more professional than other sites.

Pics and more info under the subsections would help make it better. But it really looks good. :)

Archived