Innovative Marine Aquariums

Who is your favorite online retailer?

bobafet1

I've actually only used F&S and reefcleaners.org. F&S was for bulbs and they packed them unbelievably. I had to go through about 5 layers of packaging to get them out. Otherwise I didn't have any issues.

With reefcleaners. I just ordered some dry rock which is really good stuff, but it's just rock. So probably not the answer you were looking for, but still I've heard a lot of good stuff about reefcleaners.

clockwork john

I'm a big fan of reef hot spot. I've purchased from their retail location as well as online. Great guys, great service, great corals.

I get all my dry goods on foster and smith, and amazon. I get all my livestock at my LFS, their great, if I want something that they don't have, they can order it for me :)

Bluezooaquatics, Free shipping over 140 bucks nice coral best prices, and the rarest coral available. This is where a lot of the other places get their coral.

Vivid Aquariums is my favorite because I can actually go there instead of ordering online. :lol:

LiveAquaria is pretty good too. As well as Reefkoi, Wet Thumb Frags, Mr. Coral, and Reef Exotic.

I try not to order online as what you see is not always what you expect. I have not had any problems with the retailers above but still better to see the actual frags in person. That's why I get most of my stuff at Vivid.

Bongo Shrimp

Liveaquaria 100% rarest fish, rareest corals, and rarest inverts. Along with a 14 day guarantee. Doesn't get any better.

I mean, have you ever seen Bongo Shrimp for sale anywhere else???

If your looking for Ricordeas, Coral Morphologic has a great selection and they always seem to add an extra or two. Great guys!!! :D

Thanks for the info so far everyone. Keep the replies coming please. This is actually helping me out with one of my homework assignments.

:D :D :D

fishdaddy0831

The forum page read "Who is your favorite online re...." cutting of the end of retailer. I thought it was gonna say reefer. lol :( I was disappointed after the page loaded. I thought we were having a popularity contest.

Saltwaterfish.com has a 15 day guarantee & reefs2go, Both have done right by me. And have free shipping in FL. Currently waiting for a pair of semi snowflake clowns from saltwaterfish. :D If possible I use my LFS.

Anyone know of a place with free/'reduced shipping for california or more specifically Northern California (aka the good california)

Marine depot is my favorite online retailer. Everything I have bought from them has come well packed and shipped the next day. I have shopped their prices around and usually are always lower ot the same, if not they will price match. They are A+ in my book.

Archived