Your opinion on Minibow  

14 members have voted

1. 1. ????

• Good Looking
    • Decent
    • Pretty fugly
    • Gives your tank cancer and makes your water dry

Hey everyone

Haha I know ive been posting alot but I am about to get my next tank started and im gonna make this thing as "beast" as possible. As some of you may have read I tried to go with a rimless 5.5 but had no luck at all and broke two tanks. After that adventure Im trying to decide on my next step.

As of now I have a 7 gal Minibow sitting around that Ive just cleaned. For some reason Ive never been a huge fan of a minibow. I remember like 4 or 5 years ago they were pretty popular (when I got it) but now it seems no one uses them anymore. I have a pretty decent camera this time around and will be wanting to take pictures of my tank and I heard that its hard to take pics of a bowfront tank.

Basically my question is what is your opinion of the minibow 7. And if its crap should i go with a mr aqua rimless cube or an ada rimless cube. Thanks for the opinions.

ADA for sure. Not that I would know. :P

I was just looking at your thread on your ADA and I was a little surprised how messy the silicone job was on your tank. Thought they would send it to you a little cleaner than that...

I was just looking at your thread on your ADA and I was a little surprised how messy the silicone job was on your tank. Thought they would send it to you a little cleaner than that...

Are you talking about the black silicone? That is my OLD DIY tank that I bought from someone and tried to re-do. The ADA came later, but I was continuing the same tank concept so it is all one thread. Look at the later pages ;)

Are you talking about the black silicone? That is my OLD DIY tank that I bought from someone and tried to re-do. The ADA came later, but I was continuing the same tank concept so it is all one thread. Look at the later pages ;)

OH haha ok. I was gonna say I heard alot of good things about ADA i was suprised that there was black silicone everywhere when you got it :P

I say the tank looks good, but if i saw a saltwater setup with it, my exact words would be WTF...

Leave that tank for freshwater. For the same price you can get a JBJ pico. And that sucker is GLASS.

Archived