Cultivated Reef

LED Group Buy : IV

DaveFason

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neve - let me know ASAP

mel - like I said in the PM. The XP's are more efficient. With small tanks I dont think its to much of a factor and you can save a few bucks too.

-Dave

You got it.

Everyone. PLEASE be on the look out for a PM for your PP. Either that or you can post on here. I will be sending invoices out tomorrow.

Thanks!

-Dave

hey guys -- i just hope you dont mix these with other LEDs from other sites .... The colors seems to be off kinda a lot --- the blues are more teal and the whites are more yellow ... im kinda upset but i guess thats the chance i took

I have built multiple units now with these LED's and to me they look the same as the ones I have from LEDsupply.

Here's a video of mine in action. As your can see at the end of the video the whites are almost completely cut out so its only the royals. If anyone wants to change there mind thats fine. I will be sending out the invoices today through PP.

Thanks guys!

-Dave

Yes, for sure dont mix them!! I got LEDs in this group buy and the exact same ones somwhere else and I had the same problem with my LED's the blue ones were extremely teal, almost greenish, and 4 of them didnt even work, they just flickered on and off.

Yes, for sure dont mix them!! I got LEDs in this group buy and the exact same ones somwhere else and I had the same problem with my LED's the blue ones were extremely teal, almost greenish, and 4 of them didnt even work, they just flickered on and off.

Maybe you guys should have posted in his feedback thread if you were unhappy with your purchase.

Maybe you guys should have posted in his feedback thread if you were unhappy with your purchase.

Seriously. Quit being childish.

Brandon

Archived