Coral Vue Hydros

Soulflys 20G High

Soulfly1735

Soulfly1735

Hey guys, first time posting on here. I have been using this site for references for over a year and finally built a new tank. This is my 4th tank I have built. I am taking down my JBJ 12G and my 3G and combining them into this tank.

Specs-

20G High

24" AquaticLife 4X24W T5

AC70 refugium converison

AC20 chemipure and purigen

20 pounds of live sand

16 pounds live rock

ORA Clowns

Pink Zoa's added 4/23

Anthelia added 4/23

006.jpg

008.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

I cleaned that sand for an hour, and it was still cloudy!

-One day later-

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

008-1.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

AFRobert568

Great start, if I could give any advice, I would say to ensure you stack your rock so that you will get some high ledges. This is because you will eventually want more and more sps, and you will already have plenty of areas to place them. I’m currently in that position and I will need to get a rock to give me another high self. I look forward toward watching your progress. Do you have a light on your fuge, or is the light from your T5 setup providing enough.

I think there needs to be a 20 high thread on this forum.

Soulfly1735

Added my Clowns and new rock, just waiting for my bloom to go away. All levels were checked at my super duper Fish mongers and they were all zero, which made me happy. I am playing with my light time adjustments. Buying a heater cause out of nowhere my water temps dropped drastically.

The polyps have really opened and there are around 100 now.

Everything looks great man! Cant wait to see some updated shots! I'll definitely be tagging along!

I miss my 20H....

Well get another! Duh!

Archived