Cultivated Reef

ORA Platinum ClownFish

johnnymu

So my LFS mentioned he can get these for me and told me it would cost him 90 plus shipping. He's charging me 150-160, of course I'm going to haggle him more but what's the going rate for these?

So my LFS mentioned he can get these for me and told me it would cost him 90 plus shipping. He's charging me 150-160, of course I'm going to haggle him more but what's the going rate for these?

$90 is lower than wholesale for ORA Platinums. Kudos to him and if you don't pick those up, you're missing out on a great deal

Only issue is he won't order it unless I pay for it. So I can't see how it looks. I think it's because the community in my city won't invest so much on clownfish.

platinums sell for around $300

Holy @"$*! And I'm trying to haggle for way less for a pair right now. I think I'm going to order it and see what happens. Thanks guys

He has some Picasso in he's selling for 35 and they look pretty nice. So hopefully these guys will be as good.

Holy @"$*! And I'm trying to haggle for way less for a pair right now. I think I'm going to order it and see what happens. Thanks guys

He has some Picasso in he's selling for 35 and they look pretty nice. So hopefully these guys will be as good.

Where do you live?? Those are insanly cheap prices! Tell ya what, buy me a pair of Picasso's...ship em to me would you.

My lfs has Picasso pairs for $250....

Where do you live?? Those are insanly cheap prices! Tell ya what, buy me a pair of Picasso's...ship em to me would you.

Those definitely aren't true Picasso Percs. They're more than likely the semi-Picassos sold by ORA. If they were true Picassos and he was selling at that price retail, he'd be losing more than what he's charging. You must have a good rapport with this guy if he's cutting you prices below his cost.

My lfs is not sure how many he can get, apparently it's a monthly sale thing. Perhaps you can ask your lfs if they order for you and cut you a better deal?

The Picasso are not semi and you're right it's by private breeder not Ora but still great deal.

Those definitely aren't true Picasso Percs. They're more than likely the semi-Picassos sold by ORA. If they were true Picassos and he was selling at that price retail, he'd be losing more than what he's charging. You must have a good rapport with this guy if he's cutting you prices below his cost.

One of my LFS here had a grade A + grade B pair for $199 that I know were from ORA.

steviejitsu

+1 I want some cheap clowns too :P

I live in Cincinnati Ohio. I can ask how much the ORA picasso cost if you want. But i'm more interested in ORA platinums. I just ordered 4

Archived