inTank Media Baskets

Should I get it?

outpost

Get the skimmer that can go on the back of the tank or in the sump. The other one isn't near as good. I don't like some of their products but the insump/HOB skimmer is what I use on alot of my tanks.

That skimmer can go on the back of the tank. it's a bak pak skimmer

I would not recommend it. The cpr bak paks and clones are not good. Go with an eshopps hob 75 atleast. It will save you from spending more money later on. And you won't have a big pump in your tank. Just my recommendation if you don't want to go over 150.00 for a decent skimmer. Dr. foster has them for 139.99.

The bakpaks are OK the multi use skimmer is just all in all better than most skimmers, it's simple and easy to adjust.

That is too much for me to spend right. What do you think about the SeaClone fron fostersmith for $89? It's also up to 100 gallons.

That is too much for me to spend right. What do you think about the SeaClone fron fostersmith for $89? It's also up to 100 gallons.

Thats garbage actually. You might find a used unit in ebay. How big is your tank?

29 AGA. I have a Remora aqua C that is five years old. I'm not using it right now because it releases a lot of micro bubbles into the tank that annoy me. Anybody know how to get rid of them?

Archived