Innovative Marine Aquariums

Anyone ever seen green/gold xenia?

SbCaes

hey guys. jsut came across a lfs up north. that had a greenish/yellow/ with some purple in it xenia. doesnt look like any xenia morph ive ever seen . anyone else ever seen this?

Agreed - I've seen a lot of blue and green morphs surface lately. In fact a lot of retailers are adding them as free frags if you buy "x" amount. I'm NOT a zenia fan by far (regardless of color), but couldn't help to notice the surge in popularity recently with these new color morphs hitting the market.

On your next trip over here to the "right" coast, stop by VA and pick up all the mushrooms/zenia in my tanks as it's to the point, I'm pluking and throwing it away but can't rid myself of the stuff.

Agreed - I've seen a lot of blue and green morphs surface lately. In fact a lot of retailers are adding them as free frags if you buy "x" amount. I'm NOT a zenia fan by far (regardless of color), but couldn't help to notice the surge in popularity recently with these new color morphs hitting the market.

On your next trip over here to the "right" coast, stop by VA and pick up all the mushrooms/zenia in my tanks as it's to the point, I'm pluking and throwing it away but can't rid myself of the stuff.

if you got spare mushrooms and spare zenia.... I am just up in NY you should ship it to me i would gladly pay for it!

haha

Tom

Archived