Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Apex Base Controller Package "Group Buy"

cmagallon

Got my invoice as well, they don't mention to add 3 percent. Are we still doing that?

Got mine too, the 3% is already included in the $417.15 total.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
foreverfortune

got my invoice too.

any canadians out there getting it shipped up here? how are you getting it shipped? i went to vendors website and noticed they use ups. eww lol i hate ups for crossborder shipments, huge brokerage fees and duty. ive emailed them to ask for an alternative but in the mean time i was just curious how others were planning to get it shipped.

I received my invoice and just paid. Now the waiting game for it to arrive.

Thank you to Conrad and the vendor for this group buy. When I have the money to start adding the add-ons I will be certainly be contacting the vendor to order them.

Jason

cmagallon

Sorry guys I was out of town camping for the weekend. I'll get to all your emails as soon as possible.

This is going to be my last GB for a while, lol. Too much drama. Some people really get annoying, no appreciation.

Thanks to the peeps that show their support:), you guys rock!

Sorry guys I was out of town camping for the weekend. I'll get to all your emails as soon as possible.

This is going to be my last GB for a while, lol. Too much drama. Some people really get annoying, no appreciation.

Thanks to the peeps that show their support:), you guys rock!

You've got my (and I'm sure most others') appreciation for this awesome group buy. You are the man Conrad!

ddwbeagles

Conrad you are a gluten for punishment. GB have to be a pain, no doubt. I really appreciate all the foot work you did in putting this together and offering us such a HUGE DEAL! Invoice received and paid.

THANK YOU!!!! If you ever head out to the "Right" Coast and need a place to crash - stop by.

ddwbeagles
I received my invoice and just paid. Now the waiting game for it to arrive.

Thank you to Conrad and the vendor for this group buy. When I have the money to start adding the add-ons I will be certainly be contacting the vendor to order them.

Jason

You bring up a good point. I doubt the merchant is making much on these, so as an act of appreciation, I too will always shop them first for any future APEX additions (and we all know there will be many). The more research I've done on these, I already realize I should of gotten a breakout box. Anyway, real excited here and thank you fellow GB members for building up enough interest to make this happen. I doubt you will EVER see a price like this again.

received invoice and money is sent

cant wait to receive the unit

thanks again for the group buy, perfect timing

steely185

Any chance you got me on the list? I posted on the 28th but never got confirmation I was added to the list so I don't know if I will get an invoice. Just let me know either way please? Thanks

FreakinReefin

Received my invoice and paid in full. How is shipping going to work? When should we expect this to actually be shipped?

It said the store would receive the controllers a week after final payment, not sure if that is still May 5 or not. Available in the store around May 12th. I would assume they ship it out after they received it for those who chose to get it mailed so add on like 3 business days for shipping = around May 17 for ETA.

no offence to cmagallon, but i don't think i got my invoice yet... is there a way for someone to pm me who to call to pay or email me a copy of the invoice? or are they like individual invoices where i would not be able to use anothers? thanks

mike

senseibrewster@yahoo.com

no offence to cmagallon, but i don't think i got my invoice yet... is there a way for someone to pm me who to call to pay or email me a copy of the invoice? or are they like individual invoices where i would not be able to use anothers? thanks

mike

senseibrewster@yahoo.com

I think you were too late, closing date to get in on the GB was April 28, you didn't post until May 2nd.

this is the first thing i saw about "end" dates... i hope i wasnt too late! grrr....

mike

Hello,

Yes, till May 3rd or unless we all decide as a group for an earlier date.

Thanks.

jackaninny
this is the first thing i saw about "end" dates... i hope i wasnt too late! grrr....

mike

Previously posted (#116):

I will not be taking any more orders after the 28th, the sponsor will be sending out invoices starting April 29th. Remeber all payments need to be in by the 5th.

Please verify the list.

Also most group buys have a close date beyond which no additional orders are accepted.

yeah, i saw that a couple min after posting my other reply.

i was going through the pages about it and saw that it said payment or whatever by the 3rd so i was like oh crap, better hurry and say i want in on the 2nd.... i never came back to the other pages til now. I was hoping since noone got their invoices til today that i could squeeze in, but oh well! thanks guys!

mike

Previously posted (#116):

I will not be taking any more orders after the 28th, the sponsor will be sending out invoices starting April 29th. Remeber all payments need to be in by the 5th.

Please verify the list.

Also most group buys have a close date beyond which no additional orders are accepted.

Repeated emails and PMs to cmagallon have been ignored so I'm am forced to post to this thread. This group buy has not been approved by Neptune Systems, and it violates MAP. This equipment will NOT be sold to the cmagallon or any other reseller to fill the orders in this group buy. I recommend that you do not payment and cancel your orders. You will not be receiving controllers through this group buy.

Curt

President

Neptune Systems

FreakinReefin
Repeated emails and PMs to cmagallon have been ignored so I'm am forced to post to this thread. This group buy has not been approved by Neptune Systems, and it violates MAP. This equipment will NOT be sold to the cmagallon or any other reseller to fill the orders in this group buy. I recommend that you do not payment and cancel your orders. You will not be receiving controllers through this group buy.

Curt

President

Neptune Systems

Ummmmm...WTF?

Archived