inTank Media Baskets

Apex Base Controller Package "Group Buy"

cmagallon

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen - I'm all ears now and really interested. A quick question though. Can we upgrade or add components like getting same kit you described but replacing std pH probe with the Lab grade one? -or- adding additional components like extra energy bars?

:) lol

I'm sure it will not be a problem. PM me what you would like to add and I will forward it to our sponsor.

Thanks,

Amen - I'm all ears now and really interested. A quick question though. Can we upgrade or add components like getting same kit you described but replacing std pH probe with the Lab grade one? -or- adding additional components like extra energy bars?

GB List

-cmagallon

-madmik

Alright - I'm in! PM sent. I was still on the fence between the Neptune system and the RK units, but at that price point, decision became a whole lot easier. Thanks for putting this GB together and finding a reasonable sponsor where we didn't have to jump through hoops before even viewing the price. Great job and look forward to your future GBs.

David W.

EDIT: Those of you that have these systems - are you happy with the conductivity probe/PC3 module and accuracy. I'm also interested in adding that if they're fairly accurate.

Thanks David,

Here's the info you requested;

Add an additional $45.00 for Lab grade ph probe and

$140.00 for (1) EB8.

Or $125.00 for (12)

Alright - I'm in! PM sent. I was still on the fence between the Neptune system and the RK units, but at that price point, decision became a whole lot easier. Thanks for putting this GB together and finding a reasonable sponsor where we didn't have to jump through hoops before even viewing the price. Great job and look forward to your future GBs.

David W.

EDIT: Those of you that have these systems - are you happy with the conductivity probe/PC3 module and accuracy. I'm also interested in adding that if they're fairly accurate.

GB List

-cmagallon w/standard pH probe

-madmike w/standard pH probe

-ddwbeagles w/lab grade pH probe

-bluenassarius w/standard pH probe

Me too:)

I'm in for an extra EB8 if we can get to 12.

Mike

Hello,

No, just the Apex, sry.

Thanks,

can we get AquaController Jr thru this group buy?

Can we just get probes for this GB or do we need to buy the controller? I just need some pH probes.

ddwbeagles, I've gotten the lab grade probe before and it didn't last too long. I've also read others having more problems with lab grade over standard. I've had problems with the standard as well so it could just be neptune's probes. That's why I need to get more. I've already had three neptune probes go out on me. My milwuakee probe has been pretty solid. I want to give neptune another shot. Maybe it has just been bad luck. I'll even try out the lab grade ones again if we could get it through this GB.

Great feedback Guia x. Figured I would start out with the most accurate and if that didn't work switch over to a std probe. Curious though, can you run other manufactures pH probes off the Apex?

(Bump) - we need more people to get in on this GB. Price shop and you'll see why. These are going for over $100 less than the lowest price on-line seller I could find and I checked all that were listed as retailers on the Neptune site.

Great feedback Guia x. Figured I would start out with the most accurate and if that didn't work switch over to a std probe. Curious though, can you run other manufactures pH probes off the Apex?

(Bump) - we need more people to get in on this GB. Price shop and you'll see why. These are going for over $100 less than the lowest price on-line seller I could find and I checked all that were listed as retailers on the Neptune site.

I am currently using a milwuakee pH probe with my APEX. Seems to work fine. I was thinking of trying Pinpoint or BRS.

If I didn't already have an unit I would so jump on this GB. It's a killer deal.

I will ask about the GB price on the probes, Most likely we will need a min of 12.

I will be down to get two atleast.

Apex Base GB List

-jackaninny w/standard pH probe

EB8 GB List

-cmagallon

-madmike

-ddwbeagles

Great - group starting to build up! I would also like to add the conductivity probe and PM2 module if they offer those at a similar discount. Again, THANKS cmagallon for putting this on!

Great - group starting to build up! I would also like to add the conductivity probe and PM2 module if they offer those at a similar discount. Again, THANKS cmagallon for putting this on!

For those keeping score - I'm in for one standard package

you got it buddy,

Thanks

Here you go:)

Apex Base GB List

EB8 GB List

-cmagallon

-madmike

-ddwbeagles

For those keeping score - I'm in for one standard package

Ok, so I had to register for this forum because of this group buy. Thanks jackaninny. :lol:

Id like to copy madmike's order. (One base unit, plus an additional EB8 if you can get to twelve.)

lol, right! thanks jackaninny:)

Ok, so I had to register for this forum because of this group buy. Thanks jackaninny. :lol:

Id like to copy madmike's order. (One base unit, plus an additional EB8 if you can get to twelve.)

Apex Base GB List

-Nate213 w/standard pH probe

EB8 GB List

-cmagallon

-madmike

-ddwbeagles

-Nate213

Glad to have you here on the board. You find it a great resource I'm sure. What LFS do you frequent around Castle Rock?

I know 2 more from the PNW area that will be in, one is in Hawaii but will be back by payment time. Is there a specific number we need to get to on the head units?

I know 2 more from the PNW area that will be in, one is in Hawaii but will be back by payment time. Is there a specific number we need to get to on the head units?

I believe the magic number is 12

Spread the word about this great deal.

I would also like to get in on this!

Base unit plus the standard pH probe. I'll also go ahead and sign up for a second EB8 if we can get the full twelve for that deal!

sweet!

12 in min on all

you got it buddy, 12:)

I believe the magic number is 12

Spread the word about this great deal.

PM your email and full name with contact info

Thanks,

I would also like to get in on this!

Base unit plus the standard pH probe. I'll also go ahead and sign up for a second EB8 if we can get the full twelve for that deal!

Apex Base GB List

-Nate213 w/standard pH probe

-Taqpol w/standard pH probe

-96gts w/standard pH probe

EB8 GB List

-cmagallon

-madmike