Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Apex Base Controller Package "Group Buy"

cmagallon

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cmagallon

lol, wow so many post to read. If you have any issues please PM. If you have any issues with your refund please contact me asap.

remember this GB has closed, so please don't PM me asking if you could still join, lol.

Sorry again guys I did try.

I'll slowly try and reply to everyone post aimed at me, just give me a few:). I think I need a cold one, lol.

cmagallon

wow, so so much to read, I have to start on page 8, and there's still a few pages before my last reply while I was on my vacation. I really need a 12pack for this mission, lol.

NOTE: GB has been closed

wow, so so much to read, I have to start on page 8, and there's still a few pages before my last reply while I was on my vacation. I really need a 12pack for this mission, lol.

NOTE: GB has been closed

Just curious, and I decided not to get in on this GB, but originally just to see the price you had to join SFVR was that the "legal" way around the MAP?

Wow... think we have beaten this thread to a death... as much as I am not in favor of Curt's decison, it is his decision and in the interest of his company. But will respect his decision.

As for the vendors complaining.. get over it... I hope you are selling more products than just controllers and if you sell bulbs for the trade, there's a huge market up... I know. :)

It's an unfortunate situation and I'll find other avenues to get my items.

That was actually when the Neptune Apex first debuted in September 2009.......

Point?

Haha did you read what you posted? My point is that it was not recent, nor was it low profile as you were inferring. But I see you are just here to stir the pot so I wont waste my breathe.

Just curious, and I decided not to get in on this GB, but originally just to see the price you had to join SFVR was that the "legal" way around the MAP?

No, this is not a legal way around MAP. When it is posted, publicly or for "members only" MAP still applies and it is still a violation.

jackaninny
Haha did you read what you posted? My point is that it was not recent, nor was it low profile as you were inferring. But I see you are just here to stir the pot so I wont waste my breathe.

If you had actually read even a portion of the thread, in between busily posting a whole two times to this board, you would know that what was linked to was just a single example of the numerous Apex group buys that have happened previously.

Also, the next time you accuse someone of stirring the pot you might Google the term 'projection'.

Archived