inTank Media Baskets

KR's Random Photographs

Keanu Reefs

Keanu Reefs

went to Naples in Long Beach and then to Balboa to try and better my meager photog skills, T1i using the 18-55 kit lens and my Sig 150 macro, processed in Lightroom which I'm still learning, constructive crits welcome:

Wedge3_19.jpg

Sprout.jpg

PurpleCloseup.jpg

Pointy.jpg

PinkFlower.jpg

OrangeFlower.jpg

OldTimeHarborPhoto.jpg

Lily.jpg

Layers.jpg

Gondola.jpg

Decorations.jpg

CalvinandCassie2.jpg

BlackEyedSusans.jpg

Bamboo.jpg

Keanu Reefs
the composition is great in some, center-weighted in others. nice shots though.

thanks, i'm finding that to be one of the most challenging parts to learn is what metering to use for what shot.

oh haha, no the metering is fine how you're doing it. I was referring to your composition - some shots (like the third one) place the subject in the center of the frame; shifting the subject to the left or right will generally make for a more dynamic image.

Keanu Reefs
oh haha, no the metering is fine how you're doing it. I was referring to your composition - some shots (like the third one) place the subject in the center of the frame; shifting the subject to the left or right will generally make for a more dynamic image.

ah ok, gotcha :) I'm working without a tripod right now so i'm trying to get all artistic in between losing my balance, the wind blowing, earthquakes in mexicali etc. etc., once I decide on a tripod I'm hoping eliminate one of my many issues lol.

Archived