Top Shelf Aquatics

What kind of paly/zoa is this?

swayd

Uhm.

Chameleon skin?

Bad time for a name my Zoa thread, everyones in a huff over it. I had a frag of these back in the day. No matter what happened to the tank, I got at least 5+ heads a week out of the mini colony. Fun stuff.

Nemo Niblets

ZOMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU WANT TO NAME YOUR ZOAS ZOAS ARE ZOAS SO DONT NAME YOUR ZOAS IM CRANKY BECAUSE MY ZOAS ARE UGLEH

ZOMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU WANT TO NAME YOUR ZOAS ZOAS ARE ZOAS SO DONT NAME YOUR ZOAS IM CRANKY BECAUSE MY ZOAS ARE UGLEH

HAHAHA

If you bathe them in light, they actually turn a dark hunters green. It sounds unappealing, but it looks cool with the pattern involved. Doesn't help the explosive growth rate much, but if you're going for a colony you picked a good place to start.

HAHAHA the replies are great. I guess I chose the wrong time to start this thread. Thank you very much though they do look pretty cool, they seriously change colors from metallic green to dark green to a metallic silver! they are pretty weird, I cant complain about free stuff and they are really nice IMO

SOOO, does anyone want to name them for me! :o:P:lol:

My tank FTS

I have some similar ones, got a frag of 13 polyps in november for like $3. Now have over 90 polyps, cant even count them all, lol. I called them Brown Palythoa

mine have a tiny green mouth, but the rest are usually brownish olive color

Cammiethoa, I have 2 morphs of them. 1 under T5 and one from MH. MH developed some green tint, T5 developed a darker beige pattern.

My tank FTS

I have some similar ones, got a frag of 13 polyps in november for like $3. Now have over 90 polyps, cant even count them all, lol. I called them Brown Palythoa

mine have a tiny green mouth, but the rest are usually brownish olive color

My palys rarely turn brown, they are usually purpley green in color, but they do spread like crazy...

Cammiethoa, I have 2 morphs of them. 1 under T5 and one from MH. MH developed some green tint, T5 developed a darker beige pattern.

I am running a simple PC and they seem to be doing ok. Right now lights just came on and they are steel blue in color, lol.

I have some and I bought them as SC Green Palys. Super fast growers.

+1

They grow faster than GSP. It's insane.

Archived