ReefCleaners.org

Red hornets and why they're not rare

organism

Okay? Who cares? Are you these peoples nanny? Do you lick their wounds all the time? I mean seriously, if you want to speak PM me or something and I'll let you know. All you're doing is adding nothing to this thread.. seems like whining and sad faces.

For the record, you aren't adding anything to the thread either. YOU started the discussion about these not being the real red hornets. The discussion YOU started has nothing to do with what the OP made this thread for.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tenacious716

Fiction101 aka Black Mark... do you think I'm stupid? Hi Kraylen! ;)

If I recall correctly, I have several PM's from you on another forum less than 72 hours old of you begging to buy some of my corals and trying to tell me how you can "shoot them in HD". Get a life and a hobby that you don't have to beg for handouts...

By the way, I sold my hornets for less than half of the current retail value at an avg of $35/polyp. :)

Nemo Niblets
Fiction101 aka Black Mark... do you think I'm stupid? Hi Kraylen! ;)

If I recall correctly, I have several PM's from you on another forum less than 72 hours old of you begging to buy some of my corals and trying to tell me how you can "shoot them in HD". Get a life and a hobby that you don't have to beg for handouts...

By the way, I sold my hornets for less than half of the current retail value at an avg of $35/polyp. :)

Oooh.

Oooh.

Yeah he gave it away by mentioning Kraylen's name in this thread, while posting "whats a kraylen" in another.

This entire thread has been NOTHING but a bash fest....where have you been...Black Mark has put everyone on this thread down, directly attacked and insulted nearly all the people here, excepting "maybe 3 collectors"

How do you have the audacity to say "we don't bash you for cheep (sp-1) corals"?

i wasn't bashing any one jest stating facts i see here every day and i havent got bashed by any one dont know why you picked me but i thank you makes me feel better lol thanks again

and i re read the post and put it wrong i don't bash any one sorry

Yeah he gave it away by mentioning Kraylen's name in this thread, while posting "whats a kraylen" in another.

While not surprising, I'll believe it after the mods do an ip check. Either way I'm really, really surprised that they let a member personally attack people on such a blatant level for going on 6 pages now. Pardon my lack of patience at this point, but had I known that the nr rules were so flexible that we could openly wipe our asses with them I'd have just sold my book in the classifieds without bothering to get a sponsorship.

While not surprising, I'll believe it after the mods do an ip check. Either way I'm really, really surprised that they let a member personally attack people on such a blatant level for going on 6 pages now. Pardon my lack of patience at this point, but had I known that the nr rules were so flexible that we could openly wipe our asses with them I'd have just sold my book in the classifieds without bothering to get a sponsorship.

Yeah i stated the same thing a few pages back. But not as forward as you. I feel the same way.

And as for an IP check, he can just go to his work or a friends house and it be different.

The mods just want to see the "lulz".

Yeah i stated the same thing a few pages back. But not as forward as you. I feel the same way.

I would've put it the same patient and polite way you did when you posted it, about 3-4 pages of personal attacks ago.

i wasn't bashing any one jest stating facts i see here every day and i havent got bashed by any one dont know why you picked me but i thank you makes me feel better lol thanks again

and i re read the post and put it wrong i don't bash any one sorry

I will retract including you, but I was responding to the way it was written...and somebody here (it does smack of the old Kraylen) seems He11 bent on attacking....

Like I said, I agree that they couldn't be real Red Hornets because real Red Hornets wound never stoop so low as to brown out....NEVER....they cannot possibly EVER color down.... B)

Like I said, I agree that they couldn't be real Red Hornets because real Red Hornets wound never stoop so low as to brown out....NEVER....they cannot possibly EVER color down.... B)

That's why people on pages 2-3 said that the picture I posted for comparison wasn't the "real" ones, then the same people followed it up by saying that makoy has the real ones without looking at whose picture it was in the first place.

That's why people on pages 2-3 said that the picture I posted for comparison wasn't the "real" ones, then the same people followed it up by saying that makoy has the real ones without looking at whose picture it was in the first place.

people were to busy mudslinging.

Quite the discussion. Anyway, any new pics on coloring up - have they changed anymore??

Fake - Real - whatever. What makes Zoanthids awesome is the wide variety of color variations not there names.

the IP doesn't match. also, I don't remember seeing any reports from this thread before today, but I could be wrong as Thunderbird deletes my trashed emails daily. ALSO, since you want us to take action, and since he hasn't done anything ban-worthy by our standards, I'll just close the thread.

nice of you to blame the mods for all the bad behavior, though. as if we read every single thread this site produces on a post-by-post basis. :rolleyes: besides, Lalani told Black Mark to give it a rest, and he did. we don't always work on your schedule, you know cause we have jobs and families and stuff. don't make it sound like the mods enjoy these sorts of threads.

anyway, glad to help. :happy:

Archived