SaltCritters.com

Red hornets and why they're not rare

organism

and you never told me how often you have to replace your "Collection". Nothing that reproduces like these corals stays rare.

That is a dumb statement... I'm always buying new stuff and phasing older, less desirable stuff out unless it's something that grabbed me by the tit and said "I'm the sickest coral EVER"

All depends on what coral too. For example, there are rainbow cycloseris out there that I'm 100% positive will never colonize :)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yet it still amazes me how those people who have the best tend to look down upon, or even bash those who don't. Your Red Hornets don't make you a better person. You were really insulting to a lot of people here.

But nice try at making yourself look sophisticated.

This sentence was written in irony.

and yet it still amazes me how those people who have the best tend to look down upon, or even bash those who don't. Your Red Hornets don't make you a better person. You were really insulting to a lot of people here.

If the shoe fits right? I simply drew a line between the common hobbyist, and the LE coral collector. Everybody in this thread actually confirmed every reason I drew that line with their statement. I can pick out 2, maybe 3 real collectors in this thread that have contributed. Everything else is just band wagon, angry mob mentality.

The OP is insulting respectable stores like BC and NA.

If anyone can tell me WHY PPE still have somewhat of a price tag in comparison to the other two palythoa I listed, which came out after and had around the same price as the PPE when they came out, gets a cookie.

Because they grow sooo slooww!! I have a 11 polyp colony of PPE. When I bought it over 2 1/2 years ago, it was only 1 polyp.

BTW, I like oatmeal-raisin cookies!! ;)

This sentence was written in irony.

If the shoe fits right? I simply drew a line between the common hobbyist, and the LE coral collector. Everybody in this thread actually confirmed every reason I drew that line with their statement. I can pick out 2, maybe 3 real collectors in this thread that have contributed. Everything else is just band wagon, angry mob mentality.

He who dies with the most stuff, still dies.

I think you draw an imaginary line that says "If I throw lots of money stupidly at a hobby, I will be the best."

You are the same guy with the 2010 Camaro at the stoplight that I smoked with my old used Subaru Forester XT.

Because they grow sooo slooww!! I have a 11 polyp colony of PPE. When I bought it over 2 1/2 years ago, it was only 1 polyp.

Oh my! Common sense.. I almost tripped over you as I did not see you!

He who dies with the most stuff, still dies.

I think you draw an imaginary line that says "If I throw lots of money stupidly at a hobby, I will be the best."

You are the same guy with the 2010 Camaro at the stoplight that I smoked with my old used Subaru Forester XT.

If I had a brick wall to smash my head against to represent how much you suck at getting the point, my adidas would be turning red in a pool of my own frustration.

Also, please don't try to talk about off the line street racing with what was probably a V6 RWD heavy car, vs a AWD turbocharged light vehicle. Once again, fail.

You keep repeating supply and demand but you're not making much sense. Your remarks are based on your assumption that Organism's thoughts on the topic might somehow devalue "rare LE lineaged" corals. Now if these don't turn out to be the real deal or even close, then they would be purely an inferior product not affecting the price of "real deal" red hornets.

The people that spend $150 pp on these guys don't buy inferior goods in the first place therefor is it not safe to assume the market is unchanged?

Um, blue hornets would be worth as much as the others if "blue steel" never showed up.

Thank you for your thoughts though!

If I had a brick wall to smash my head against to represent how much you suck at getting the point, my adidas would be turning red in a pool of my own frustration.

Shoot me a PM when you start. I'd like to watch.

Also, please don't try to talk about off the line street racing with what was probably a V6 RWD heavy car, vs a AWD turbocharged light vehicle. Once again, fail.

You apparently own a mullet rocket. I was just guessing.

The point was that MONEY isn't going to make you BETTER at a hobby.

Sorry, I guess I had to spell it out for you.

Shoot me a PM when you start. I'd like to watch.

You apparently own a mullet rocket. I was just guessing.

The point was that MONEY isn't going to make you BETTER at a hobby.

Sorry, I guess I had to spell it out for you.

What are you talking about? A Subaru XT has a higher MSRP than a V6 Camaro. Oh my god... this is amazingly entertaining the way you think, and the "facts" you bring.

Nemo Niblets

I have some Tyree LE oatmeal-raisin cookies. 50 bucks each, want some?

Just for conjecture...Imagine if they DO color up comletely, where even the Double Secret Ultra Collectors like Black Mark couldn't pick them apart...I guess that would just make that "best" into doo doo....cause those "Real Red Hornets" could never have come from a browned out colony.....and I mean that coral collector in Indonesia didn't say "Schweeeet...Red Hornets". He just picked up a rock of zoanthids to sell for rice money.....but, like I said, the real ones could never have been brown, they're just too cool for that....

and, just for fun, could you do a video of the whole brick wall - head thing. Post it up on YouTube, could ya?

Pay attention. I could give you the specific year (2003) I paid $4500 for it.

What are you talking about? A Subaru XT has a higher MSRP than a V6 Camaro. Oh my god... this is amazingly entertaining the way you think, and the "facts" you bring.

Camaro base MSPR is $21773

You need to get your calculator?

Just for conjecture...Imagine if they DO color up comletely, where even the Double Secret Ultra Collectors like Black Mark couldn't pick them apart...I guess that would just make that "best" into doo doo....cause those "Real Red Hornets" could never have come from a browned out colony.....and I mean that coral collector in Indonesia didn't say "Schweeeet...Red Hornets". He just picked up a rock of zoanthids to sell for rice money.....but, like I said, the real ones could never have been brown, they're just too cool for that....

and, just for fun, could you do a video of the whole brick wall - head thing. Post it up on YouTube, could ya?

I have plenty of other videos on youtube that are much better than a brutal suicide. Don't let envy or inferiority make you look pissy. Your arguments are invalid, and just wishful thinking.

Like I said, Collectors........ Hobbyists...

The guy with indo transshipped zoas in his avatar does not need to be in this thread.

$50..

Thats per raisen right?

I'm going to need lineage per raisin please. Then separate proof for the cookie dough. I need be 100% sure this is legit ####.

Pay attention. I could give you the specific year (2003) I paid $4500 for it.

Camaro base MSPR is $21773

You need to get your calculator?

Can you read? I said MSRP.. not KBB.

Plus, they didnt release a XT in 2003. It came to American as a 2004 model. I'm glad you know EXACTLY what you are talking about. What are you, 17?

Quote of the day "don't argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

I'm sorry, did you just call me an idiot? Amazing hypocritical conclusion you have there.

Archived