Pod Your Reef

April 2010 - parishilton

Christopher Marks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nano sapiens

Congratulations! Tank is looking super!

Mushrooms like the green-stripe are hard to control once they become established. To permanently remove them I first remove the rock from the tank, cut the main stalk as close to the rock as possible, then scrape any and all tissue away with a mini-screwdriver. Rinse the area thoroughly and return back to the tank.

parishilton
Congratulations! A perfect example of how less is more. Truly an amazing tank and one of my favorites. Great job. :)

Thank you. Your pico tank inspired me to set up this tank. Looking forward to see how will your new tank turn out.

Great job!

amazing.

Great tank!

Amazing tank! Congrats!

Very well deserved reef!

Congratulations!

:happydance:

Nice!

cool

Thank you guys.

parishilton
Congrats! I'm a huge fan of keeping it simple. Before I use to spend so much cheddah on supplements I was going broke. Nothing works better than a nazi-like water changing regiment. Think about it, if the water is dirty, adding supplements isn't going to improve it.

Thank you for the support.

Yeah! Big fat congrats to you man! Love the left side...man you can't even see the rocks!

Well done and deserved.

Thank you so much. Your volcano is also amazing. I am impressed how you came up with that idea.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Very well deserved!

haha I actually just found and read your whole thread yesterday.

Crazy awesome!

In fact, this tank has inspired me to most likely start my own pico when the 125 has been set up for a while.

I am glad my can inspire someone the same as I was inspired by many tanks here on Nano-reef.

Beautiful pico!

congrats! :bowdown:

Thank you got2envy

Congrats! :)

Thank you StevieT

Very, very, very deserved. This is a beautiful tank. B)

Thank you r3dph03n1x

Awesome pico, congrats!

Thank you JMAdams

Wow - great looking tank. Congratulations!!!! :)

Thank you PodRod

Insane. So much color and diversity in a 5g! Even SPS, I am impressed.

Thank you for your comment Nemo Niblets

parishilton
amazing!! :o

Thank you jokercykoe

cool tank. I feel sorry for that angel though.

Thank you Jerfrog

woott! goo parishilton

Thanks a lot ALNN

Congrats are you and Nicole Richie still friends?

Of course we are. We just hung out last night. HEHE!

An amazing, and deserving tank for sure!!!

Congrats!!!

B)

Thank you davidr2340

Congratulation!

Thank you Mr. Microscope

did you know you were being filmed that night

Of course. FYI, it was my camcorder.

Congratulations! Tank is looking super!

Mushrooms like the green-stripe are hard to control once they become established. To permanently remove them I first remove the rock from the tank, cut the main stalk as close to the rock as possible, then scrape any and all tissue away with a mini-screwdriver. Rinse the area thoroughly and return back to the tank.

Thank you for the tip. The thing is half of the sps are on that rock. I do not want to stress them in any way. May be there is nothing I can do other than scraping them out whenever they show up.

This is extremely kind of you responding to every single post :)

This is the only way I can do in return to thank you guys :D.

acropora1981

Love that Eheim Liberty! Such an underrated high quality hang on power filter! They last forever... I think I've had mine running for about 10 years?

parishilton
Love that Eheim Liberty! Such an underrated high quality hang on power filter! They last forever... I think I've had mine running for about 10 years?

I feel exactly the same way about Eheim products :lol:

thumbsup.gif

Congratulations.

Thank you Scott Riemer

Congrats man. Well deserved. You have a stunning aquarium.

Thank you Banjo

Congratulations, very nice tank. :bowdown:

Thank you REEFBUG

parishilton
Congratulations! How do you keep the xenia from growing over everything?

Thank you lakshwadeep. I do not know exactly why. May be it does not reach that point yet.

IMO, the best way is to frag them. Now I only have a problem with my blue african xenia growing over zoas but I just do not thing. :P

gallon per gallon, the best reef tank in the world. truly a great setup.

Thank you for your compliment. Really appreciate that.

Congrats man! You're tank is what inspired me to downsize my 20L to a 7gal cube. I can only hope to achieve something as breath-taking as your tank with the minimalist approach. Love it and look forward to seeing how it progresses.

parishilton
Congrats on the win!

Thank you Jacobnano

Congrats man, truly deserved !!

Thank you PIPS

way to go, dude! am always checking your thread for updates - your tank rocks! keep up the good work!

Thank you teemee

Congrats man! You're tank is what inspired me to downsize my 20L to a 7gal cube. I can only hope to achieve something as breath-taking as your tank with the minimalist approach. Love it and look forward to seeing how it progresses.

Thank you for your kind words PakRX8.

Archived