Pod Your Reef

JMAdams SPS BC29

JMAdams

Lookin' good bro. That frogspawn is BOSSS! How much did you pay for that beast?

Edit: Just noticed the growth on it since the 16g... how long have you had it?

Thanks! I have had it for 7 months now I think. I paid $30 for it when it was 6 heads, now it is 17 heads.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New stuff!

New Surf n Turf Stag. I got it from a local reefer a little browned but it should color up nicely.

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

New Monti Setosa. Got it for free because of its poor condition but I'm hoping to save it.

IMG_2100.jpg

New Superman Monti and my green birdsnest (not new).

IMG_2144.jpg

My Green Slimer (not new).

IMG_2152.jpg

and finally a new FTS

IMG_2102.jpg

whitetigerfish

THAT FROGSPAWN IS SICK!!! Not bad sick good sick =) I really like the whole tank keep up the good work, hope to add sps to my tank soon and mp10 on my wishlist too!! Keep the updates coming

THAT FROGSPAWN IS SICK!!! Not bad sick good sick =) I really like the whole tank keep up the good work, hope to add sps to my tank soon and mp10 on my wishlist too!! Keep the updates coming

Thanks :) The tank looks like a bunch of little frags right now but I'm hoping it looks nice and full after everything grows out. I want to add 2-3 more acros and I'll be set.

Nice frogspawn.. Definitely the focal point of the tank. I noticed that your clowns seem to be hosting it. Does that irritate the coral?

Thanks :) Yeah, they hosted as soon as I put it in the tank. They hosted GSP first, then I added a toadstool and they hosted that, then I added the frogspawn and they hosted it right away. When I upgraded, I removed the GSP and toadstool though... took up too much room.

Great cube. Awesome frogspawn. My goby plays in all my corals so so my clowns are content without em. Following this tank for sure.

Thanks!

just found your thread, nice tank! good job!

Thank You :)

Also, I got some new frags the other day. Will try and take pics today, the last set of pics did not look good at all.

Archived