SaltCritters.com

JMAdams SPS BC29

JMAdams

New frags! The pics are terrible but the corals but the corals look amazing in person.

ORA Hawkins

IMG_2351.jpg

Purple Bonsai

IMG_2364.jpg

C-Quarium Unknown

IMG_2366.jpg

Pink Jade

IMG_2395.jpg

inTank order finally came!

IMG_2399.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!! I love your tank. I hope my frogspawn looks like that someday! would you mind telling me how many heads are on that thing?

I am also loving your plate coral! Hoping to find one local someday. May have to splurge and shop online....

WOW!!! I love your tank. I hope my frogspawn looks like that someday! would you mind telling me how many heads are on that thing?

I am also loving your plate coral! Hoping to find one local someday. May have to splurge and shop online....

Thanks! The frogspawn is about 16 heads now. I love the plate coral too, got it from a local reefer :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update....

FTS 5/27/2010

IMG_2428.jpg

Clams

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

Bonsai

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

Red Planet

IMG_2450.jpg

Meteor Shower Cyphastrea

IMG_2462.jpg

Blasto

IMG_2461.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Not much has changed since the last update except I moved a couple things around. I'll try and get some pics in the next couple of days :)

• 10 months later...

Tank crashed last year and haven't been on to update. Lost all my SPS. Currently working on setting it back up and should be running again in the next few days. Going to be SPS dominated again and I have some new toys for the tank this time around. :) Will keep you updated!

• 9 months later...

Archived