inTank Media Baskets

40B Black sand Acan and torch heavy reef.

boosted chemist

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boosted chemist

Sump is running well, next is an ATO, i got rid of my lawnmower blenny and urchins (eating too much coraline)

I want to get another fish, but not sure. Hes gotta be small so we shall see.

boosted chemist

Guess know one cares lol, going to pick up either a TLF or BRS media reactor, not sure which one. I keep reading about people removing filter socks due to pods so idk.

boosted chemist
Sump!?!? Very Cool. Do you have any pics of what your tanks look like with the new bulb combo?

i need too, along with a new camera. I got a BRS single media reactor carbon + gfo, run from a maxijet 400,

I need to find a decent outlet strip with two switches or two nice ones. Any suggestions ?

boosted chemist
i need too, along with a new camera. I got a BRS single media reactor carbon + gfo, run from a maxijet 400,

I need to find a decent outlet strip with two switches or two nice ones. Any suggestions ?

Picked up a ORA redplanet frag, pics soon I promise.

Also thinking of parting out my 10gal work tank to make more funds for the 20l.

boosted chemist
the acan collection is really coming along

thanks dude, im going ot be selling some zoa and acans soon so people by ready.

Its alittle packed right now, i just added last week red plantet, think im going to build up that rock to be sps, but we shall see.

• 2 weeks later...
boosted chemist

Chalk bass jumped last night, i guess after placing him back in the tank in the powerhead to get water over his gills, he didnt make it.

RIP little buddy,

boosted chemist
Chalk bass jumped last night, i guess after placing him back in the tank in the powerhead to get water over his gills, he didnt make it.

RIP little buddy,

I think im going to pickup an onyx clown tonight, idk, tank looks wierd with only one clown and a manderine, who btw eats mysis like a pig :D

I think im going to pickup an onyx clown tonight, idk, tank looks wierd with only one clown and a manderine, who btw eats mysis like a pig :D

Sucks about the Chalk Bass. Adding an Onyx Clown might be cool. It would give your first clown someone to hang with.

boosted chemist
Sorry to hear about the Bass :(

thanks guys, ust got a nice onyx percula, hopefully they place nice, going to add him now, should take some pcis tom

boosted chemist

Im borrowing a friends camera this weekend, so hopefully some better shots, Also my bday is coming up, i think i wanna get a mp10 or mp10es for myself. :D

I cannot stand how much room the hydor takes up.

boosted chemist
Sorry if this was asked already...

What overflow are you using on this tank?

Looks clean man.

I have a thing for acans too!

Its a Glass - holes kit, 300gph drilled in the middle, I dig it, 1" drain .

Archived