Top Shelf Aquatics

ReefCleaners: Filter Feeder Formula

Deleted User 6

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The box mine came in had a heat pack and a sticker that said do not freeze on it so I wasn't sure.

did you purchase something live in addition to the food? if so, that's why you had a heat pack and stickers

The box mine came in had a heat pack and a sticker that said do not freeze on it so I wasn't sure.

The box it came in was also used for other items right? Order anything that was alive? The stickers were for the crabs/snails/macro algae.

Edit: Calvin beat me to the answer.

• 1 month later...

Gotta agree with what everyone's said - this stuff is awesome. I got my order in yesterday and fed it for the first time today, everything in the tank went nuts including my pom pom crabs which never come out with the lights on. I've got an acan that hitchhiked on some rock I added a few months ago that's been in really bad shape, half of it is the skeleton and the other half is mostly brown. I've been trying to spot feed it pellets/spirulina with no luck so far and today it actually extended a few feelers B)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how I missed this thread. But I want some of this stuff, might even start sprinkling it on my cherrios in the morning.

It look like he's currently out at the moment. I asked him when he's gonna get more. Might have to order a case.

If anyone is interested, John added some to his inventory again, although I don't know how much. I have never used this stuff, but I bought three jars, lol.

For smaller fish it supposedly works pretty well. It depends a lot on the fish though. Obviously lion's wouldn't do too well on this, but something like a small goby should based on the ingredients.

• 1 month later...

Archived