inTank Media Baskets

ReefCleaners: Filter Feeder Formula

Deleted User 6

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThePhilosopher

So let me get this straight. Is there no need to spot-feed when using this product? Even for totally non-photosynthetic corals which rely solely on these kinds of foods?

Spot-feeding is always more efficient. But I've found that this stuff is great for broadcast feeding as well. Personal style, imo.

i do a little of both - my candy cane - will not open up until i kinda toy with it a little bit.. so my feeding ritual is as follows..

sprinkle some flake - keeps my clown and blenny and cleaner at bay - long enough for me to get the candy cane interested in some food.

Then i spot feed the candy cane & frogspawn & sprinkle some by the sps.. Then i squirt the leftovers into the water randomly...

will u be selling it again?

I'm sure he will - it is off and on the site pretty frequently - if i'm running somewhat Low i will order one - Never want to run out - this is best stuff money can buy!

So let me get this straight. Is there no need to spot-feed when using this product? Even for totally non-photosynthetic corals which rely solely on these kinds of foods?

I broadcast feed only, but I've got a much bigger system with two fuges the size of most people's tanks on this forum... so it can handle nutrient spikes.

I broadcast feed only, but I've got a much bigger system with two fuges the size of most people's tanks on this forum... so it can handle nutrient spikes.

And what a setup it is too! Very jealous of it being able to handle the spikes!

DHaut: you've got a plan!

It will be back. Our main supplier for the blend doesn't keep inventory on hand, so it just takes time getting the product in when we run out. Filter Feeder Formula sales don't go in a straight line so I am never sure when to re-order, I don't want to sit on the product long and I am the only outlet so we do small batches...but I should probably speed up that process. :) They deliver a much brighter colored product though then we received from the other more popular suppliers so I don't mind waiting.

It will be back. Our main supplier for the blend doesn't keep inventory on hand, so it just takes time getting the product in when we run out. Filter Feeder Formula sales don't go in a straight line so I am never sure when to re-order, I don't want to sit on the product long and I am the only outlet so we do small batches...but I should probably speed up that process. :) They deliver a much brighter colored product though then we received from the other more popular suppliers so I don't mind waiting.

Alright I'm sold. I'll order 2 plus some inverts. Please PM me if possible when back in stock. Thank you

Alright I'm sold. I'll order 2 plus some inverts. Please PM me if possible when back in stock. Thank you

+1 again. i've been checking the site daily for availability!

• 2 months later...
lol, i tricked all you suckers into getting this stuff. it's just snake oil lol.

my girl likes the rub down of snake oil.. :) this is the second time i've ordered it - it is seriously like crack for coral imo

I like this stuff so much that I ordered two of them a couple weeks ago when I still have about 3/4 of my original jar still left. Hahaha. At my current rate of use, I will have enough for the next......5 years? ;)

I thought nothing would switch me off frozen cyclopeeze. thanks PD for sending me some I now love it and will buy more. I got same results that were posted on post #1

I thought nothing would switch me off frozen cyclopeeze. thanks PD for sending me some I now love it and will buy more.

Ha-ha! Gave out samples at our first Lady Reefers meetup. Kat's hooked. Pbjelly's DOG liked it.

I feel like a drug pusher . . . .

Archived