Pod Your Reef

Kenny's 28g Nano Cube CF-Quad adventure!

kennycs1292

kennycs1292
Are they personable fish? Midas blenny? I saw one once but it cost a lot, though I don't remember what right now. I just though that for such a small fish it cost a lot.

Nice collection BTW.

midas blennys are awesome. so much fun to watch swimming around. took less than a day in the tank before it was out and about. they also add a nice bright color to the tank

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlelacho

Your tank is really coming along, Kenny! It is looking great and your gardens are off to a good start :D Making me so excited to get started lol!

kennycs1292
Any new pics for us...? :)

nothing really. i can take some later, but nothing new to take pics of.

some updates:

The xenia is an unstoppable force of coral growing power...its gonna become a problem lol

The duncan is sprouting a new head...its so cute!

Sry about the midas.... Tank looks good. I am curious as to how well the acans are doing? Does it seem to be enough light for them?

kennycs1292
Sry about the midas.... Tank looks good. I am curious as to how well the acans are doing? Does it seem to be enough light for them?

the acans are doing good. i haven't seen any difference in color since i got them. they are always fat and open for food lol

littlelacho

Glad all is well, Kenny! I wanted to get some pulsing xenia and read that some people have problems with it living and others have problems with it becoming a weed. I would definitely like to give it a try...sounds like it is definitely doing well in your tank! I will have to learn how to trim it back before I get it so, in the case of it growing out and trying to take over, I know what to do with it lol!

• 4 weeks later...
kennycs1292

sorry for the lack of updates. i have been really busy ending the school year and getting college stuff planned. not much change with the tank, nothing new has been purchased. ALOT of growth from the xenia, favia, and duncan

-kenny

littlelacho
sorry for the lack of updates. i have been really busy ending the school year and getting college stuff planned. not much change with the tank, nothing new has been purchased. ALOT of growth from the xenia, favia, and duncan

-kenny

Hey Kenny! Good to see ya...I was starting to wonder lol. Glad to hear all is well!

• 3 weeks later...

Kenny, I am new to these forums and was reading about your progress. Just wanted to comment on your pics and thread. It's nice to read about other 'reefers' coming along from the start and watch their tanks progress so nicely...gives me confidence as well. Nice pic, nice tank, keep up the good work!

• 3 months later...

hey everyone....i know i know...its been a while. ive been really busy with college, legal issues, personal issues and other crap that i have been having to deal with. here are some updates:

the duncan now has about 10 heads, the xenia has spread to 3 different rocks, and still growin, the zoa's have been spreading, slowly but surely, only new additions are a nice blasto frag, ora sharknose goby, and another midas due to the death of the first one a while back. here is a quick picture that i really like =]

zoas and sharknose goby =]

post-51172-1284063346_thumb.jpg

ill post more pictures when i can

-kenny

hey everyone,

got some new additions!

purple firefish, a pretty nice candycane, and a dendro...i love this coral

FTS

DSCF3715.jpg

blasto, dendro, and duncan

DSCF3716.jpg

acan

DSCF3717.jpg

favia

DSCF3718.jpg

xenia (slowly taking over)

DSCF3719.jpg

dendro

DSCF3720.jpg

candycane

DSCF3729.jpg

midas and duncan (the duncan has grown quite a bit)

DSCF3722.jpg

zoas and gobies

DSCF3728.jpg

enjoy :lol:

-kenny

post-51172-1284330948_thumb.jpg

Archived