Coral Vue Hydros

Csal1-175`S Solana

csal1-175

Got tired of the timers working when they wanted for the lights ,so the upgrade came today hopes this is the solution....

RKL.jpg

Got tired of the timers working when they wanted for the lights ,so the upgrade came today hopes this is the solution....

RKL.jpg

are planning to make it net? Setting a pc dedicated to it with serial or bluetooth? I am so tempting to get a controller but I am giving up on it....

• 2 weeks later...
HI man

what are the name for those? nice

Hell I was hoping you`d tell me ...LOL

NE1? red table something i believe and not sure the blue tipped one

NICE! Seems like we have the same taste in equipment...

I just got a Solana 34, SP 150, MP10! and a RKL is on the way along w a ATO... LOL

Just need the screen and we are Twins!

My first SW tank after taking 5 yrs off... Decided on a AIO this time just for ease after my 75G display and 400g sump room!

rob

Hell I was hoping you`d tell me ...LOL

NE1? red table something i believe and not sure the blue tipped one

the blue tip, might be blue tip staghorn? Did you get it from Graham?

Frag the first me for me ;)

the blue tip, might be blue tip staghorn? Did you get it from Graham?

Frag the first me for me ;)

Nope got them from Stank he`s is going all anemones ,but he got them from Doug...I don`t want to cut any of them til they out grow the tank.. :P

Another added tank mate ,don`t mind the ticker the contents of the tank have been up and running longer then the tank....Does eat mysis and brine when fed...

Mand1.jpg

Mand.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hope you have better luck with the Mandarin than I did.

He`s still kicking...LOL

New additions....

Goldentorch.jpg

Ducans.jpg

where is the pic of garf bonsai?

Havent got a good shot of the Bonsai ,but I`m sure you`ve seen it in Ed`s tank...LOL

Havent got a good shot of the Bonsai ,but I`m sure you`ve seen it in Ed`s tank...LOL

got mine already from him. I am seeing mine have green polyps extension with the tips is purple........hopefully it will adjust and get all purple

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any new updates? Pics? :)

Sorry been slacking ,lost a bunch of Sps :angry: , Picked up a green torch to go with my golden torch and added this guy to the mix...

Neon.jpg

Sorry been slacking ,lost a bunch of Sps :angry: , Picked up a green torch to go with my golden torch and added this guy to the mix...

Neon.jpg

Awesome looking fellow. What is this one?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I got a wild hair today and the Solana is broken down and its hadware is soaking in viniger...anyone by Maryland looking for a nice Solana ,stand,sunpod,and sapphire Aquatics skimmer??

7 Months 3weeks

The 90 up and running VVV ..Thanks for looking...

DSCF2778.jpg

Archived