Top Shelf Aquatics

24 Gallons of the sea NOW with LEDs

kidninja

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This Tank is Clown Fish Heaven!! So many types of corals for it to host!

lol thanks for the comments! yea my clown fish is currently hosting the frogspawn, and sort of the hammer

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought this same tank from a local reef club member. Love that it's an established (but naked) tank because then I don't have to wait on the cycle and I can choose to add what I want :) Yours is great inspiration!!

I just bought this same tank from a local reef club member. Love that it's an established (but naked) tank because then I don't have to wait on the cycle and I can choose to add what I want :) Yours is great inspiration!!

thanks very much appreciated and good luck on yours!

if you have any question go right ahead and ask, or you might actually find the answer in this thread!

thanks very much appreciated and good luck on yours!

if you have any question go right ahead and ask, or you might actually find the answer in this thread!

This is looking just amazing, a lot of stuff happening in there. And one very happy clownfish :)

Great looking tank and nice HD video on youtube! B)

Looks like you have great water movement through the tank. Has your hydor flo caused any problems in terms of spraying water? Doesn't appear to be excessive in the video but it seems I remember other nano hobbyists in the 12g range doing some sort of acrylic shield mod to keep water from causing excessive creep. Hmm?

Great looking tank and nice HD video on youtube! B)

Looks like you have great water movement through the tank. Has your hydor flo caused any problems in terms of spraying water? Doesn't appear to be excessive in the video but it seems I remember other nano hobbyists in the 12g range doing some sort of acrylic shield mod to keep water from causing excessive creep. Hmm?

thanks, nah i haven't had any issues of creep, maybe if they used the mj 1200 instead of a 900 i could see the potential for too much water shooting out

This is one of the sickest 12g nanos I have ever seen. Do you ever feed anything to the corals or dose any products, or are you al-natural with water changes only?

This tank is beautiful. I love your Candy Cane Coral. Do you think that they are relatively easy corals to keep? I was hoping to get one in the near future.

Also, if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my tank thread and posting a comment that would be awesome. I could really use some feedback.

This tank is beautiful. I love your Candy Cane Coral. Do you think that they are relatively easy corals to keep? I was hoping to get one in the near future.

Also, if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my tank thread and posting a comment that would be awesome. I could really use some feedback.

candy canes are extremely hardy, the green ones i had (dont know if you can see in the picture) well anyways it was down to the bone and flesh, for a good amount of time, i decided to just leave it in the tank, and before it was 2 heads, now its 4 heads healthy as can be!

Cool. I was thinking about getting a colony at Christmas. Do you thunk that my tank will be ready for them by then? I will also be getting some supplements soon. Check out my thread!! :happy:

Cool. I was thinking about getting a colony at Christmas. Do you thunk that my tank will be ready for them by then? I will also be getting some supplements soon. Check out my thread!! :happy:

like everyone said in that thread, you need to slowwwwww down. the last thing that you want is your $324789374897234 frag to go down the drain

i got my hammer wall yesterday, this tank has inspired me to make a similar one, not the same corals but due to the light requirements yes....i have the same pl 24w...

i got my hammer wall yesterday, this tank has inspired me to make a similar one, not the same corals but due to the light requirements yes....i have the same pl 24w...

i had a hammer wall once, for some reason it didnt do good in my tank, i think i messed with it too much

Archived