Cultivated Reef

24 Gallons of the sea NOW with LEDs

kidninja

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alright so i think it may be finally fixed!

check it out!

Nice vid. I know you listed what corals you have in there, but what is that really tall "brush-like" one on the far left? Is it some type of xenia?

Nice vid. I know you listed what corals you have in there, but what is that really tall "brush-like" one on the far left? Is it some type of xenia?

its a type of gorgonian coral and thanks for all the comments people!

so i made a quick video today on fragging and mounting a toadstool =) hopefully i can get it up on youtube tomorrow!

thanks for comments everyone!! if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask

So i finally uploaded the fragging/mounting video check it out

hopefully youtube doesn't mess up this video

• 2 weeks later...

arg... so today my firefish died VIA emerald crab -_- the emerald crab got a hold of him and that was it. poor fish was hanging in there from getting bullied by my clown fish. RIP!

How'd you get your Hydor-Flo to stay put? None of the attachments that mine came with fits so I've resorted to putting some underwater tape to tighten it. I have almost the same equipment as yours except your tank looks better than mine right now - it's over-run by algae :\

Looking good, as always. One of my fav 12g.

Thanks really appreciate it!

Still looks great. Want my reef to like as bright as yours one day.

LoL thanks very much, the key is to keep everything simple

How'd you get your Hydor-Flo to stay put? None of the attachments that mine came with fits so I've resorted to putting some underwater tape to tighten it. I have almost the same equipment as yours except your tank looks better than mine right now - it's over-run by algae :\

One of the hydor-flo attachments fits perfectly, did not have to do any mods to it. i have read that some people can't get it to fit right but mine fits very snug with no problem. i had a crazy amount of algae but one emerald crab cleaned everything

Your tank is as gorgeous as ever. Hopefully mine will be like this in 2 years.

Thank you very much!

Love your tank.

Thanks!!!

if anyone has any questions go right ahead and post in this thread and i'll get back to you asap!

So i just made a quick Time Lapse video today just testing how it would look! check it out!!

well the tank itself cost me around $140 brand new with stand. if you only want to do soft corals i think you should be fine with 24 watts. i basically did no upgrades to the tank besides adding the koralia nano ,mj 900 and hydor flo

where did you find it for $140? i am also looking for the same tank but i cant find it that cheap

where did you find it for $140? i am also looking for the same tank but i cant find it that cheap

i believe i got it from drsfosterandsmith

it was a sale/ special they had, not sure when they will have it again

Beautiful tank. Where you are you going to put that cap? Looks prety full already.

I have it mounted on a piece of live rock which is placed under the toadstool in the back

gotta take pics of it, looks like the perfect spot

WOW !!! I LOVE this tank :D:lol: It's so bright and colorful and everything looks very healthy. Well done !

thanks!

Archived