SaltCritters.com

got2envy's 40g long macroalgae " Welcome To The Jungle" tank

got2envy

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys!

de rail away :P

Ok so I got the Fu first since they can be harder to train off of live foods and I haz my fuzzy on order. The LFS says they can get these pretty much any time.

The Fu is in hiding lol so pics will have to wait till he gets comfy and comes out. He ate some glass shrimp that I put in their night before last. Hopefully he will come out today :happy: he so purdy!

I don't know if it's a " he" :unsure:

Which LFS's are good? I may drive up to West Palm tomorrow to check them out.

Oh sorry did not see this...If u get on www.pbmas.org there is a list of LFS's in Palm Beach County :)

could the lions work with puffers?

I think so....hmmmm I <3 puffers

Would an angler work.

I think anglers will pretty much eat anything.

Fu Manchu= favorite lion ever omgomgomg omgomgomg

I hope he comes out today...talk about reclusive :lol:

Can u spot the Fu? :ninja:

P1010043-13.jpg

Yardboys maroon nem split :happy: it's on the glass so the reflection makes it look like 4...sorry

P1010039-10.jpg

My star coral and hitchiker mojano

P1010048-9.jpg

Yumas doing great so far

P1010047-13.jpg

I fed the Fu some glass shrimp the other night...going to buy more today and some silver sides and start trying to trick his azz lol

Thanks for looking!

I see the Fu Mancu omgomgomg

omgomgomg:lol:

Beautiful :D

Thanks zook! great compliment from you ;)

You have such beautiful tanks! don't forget me if ya wanna trade some macros :P

Holy chit! I just fed the Fu frozen off of a kabob stick!! omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

I cut the point off with some scissors and rounded it off...cut up a large krill in 2 and bam! he ate the first half...I ain't gonna lie I wuz skeered for a sec :scarry: I jumped lol and then I tried again...put the second half of krill on the skewer and he ate that too B) he did not go for a third...it was about a 3 inch krill

I will try again later...I dunno how much he should be eating a day :unsure:

maybe someone can help meh.

Maria, please get rid of that majano, STAT! They can get out of hand so fast, and the only way is with diagonal cutters or boiling water outside the tank. I'm not even kidding.

Maria, please get rid of that majano, STAT! They can get out of hand so fast, and the only way is with diagonal cutters or boiling water outside the tank. I'm not even kidding.

Awww! I think it's cute :D ! LOL...... :P

AdriftQuasar

Moar pichers!

I love fu manchu lions.

Also there is a metal band called Fu Manchu that is pretty kick ass.

...I ain't gonna lie I wuz skeered for a sec :scarry: I jumped lol and then I tried again...I will try again later...I

omg rof lmao, thank you needed that after work.

I ain't gonna lie I wuz skeered for a sec :scarry: I jumped lol

Ok I see a pattern forming here

yeah that was me that scream like a lil' beeyatch in the vid omgomgomg

:eek:

:P

lol I spook easily....so don't break in mah house...I will start shootin' and ask questions later :lol:

I am so glad that he is eating, hopefully he will continue. I have to go buy some tasty treats for him :P

Militant Jurist
lol I spook easily....so don't break in mah house...I will start shootin' and ask questions later :lol:

You don't need to spook easy for that to be the rule. ;) I'm not easily spooked, and that's my rule. Trespassers will be shot, and survivors will be prosecuted. B)

Archived