Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

got2envy's 40g long macroalgae " Welcome To The Jungle" tank

got2envy

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so much room! I like your gramma... I just got one for school

yes! He is out and about in the contest tank all he did was hide lol I need more fish in there...def wanna still try the gramma pair.

Thanks DBT! glad the school reef tank is doing good!

Loving it :D

Thanks! hlander...I got that cool macro from Bird and my hermits thought it was the China House Buffet <_<

It's pretty much all gone...I have noticed they will do this with macros that look like gracilera genus.

animalmaster6
Christ........... I dont who set's up more tanks your or nanoty.

Don't forget Fewskillz.

I vote PIPEFISH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

omgomgomg YES!!!! omgomgomg

Squishy the Maroon anemone (Actinia bermudensis) Too cool.

You are one of very few people that I know of with those guys, You, me and Blue Nassarius. A very exclusive club.

If I didn't have my 40L full of frags, I'd be so out of the contest too. My poor lfs and local club has only so many people to take frogspawns, Montipora stellata and Xenia's. I'm afraid the xenia is multiplying quicker than they are leaving.

Thanks! hlander...I got that cool macro from Bird and my hermits thought it was the China House Buffet <_<

It's pretty much all gone...I have noticed they will do this with macros that look like gracilera genus.

-_- I will want to trade or buy some macro from you in the future :)

sorry about the contest, but that tank looks incredable.

think its the first 40long that ive ever seen which is neat.

I just think the contest tank was holding you back from you true potential... nah, you can make any tank look incredible B) .

I gonna have to trade some rics with you one day... when mine finaly decide to finish splitting lol.

Nice!

What other fish are you planning besides the Royal; Gramma pair?

I dunno...I have a Pygmy angel that will go in here when I catch his azz lol

Christ........... I dont who set's up more tanks your or nanoty.

I vote PIPEFISH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It is a close race lol I def like setting tanks up. I set this up in less than an hour :mellow:

BOLO for the next tank.....

I was thinking pipefish as well...are they difficult to care for like sea horses?

Don't forget Fewskillz.

omgomgomg YES!!!! omgomgomg

Yes ! Skillzy is in the tank setter upper category too :lol:

Squishy the Maroon anemone (Actinia bermudensis) Too cool.

You are one of very few people that I know of with those guys, You, me and Blue Nassarius. A very exclusive club.

If I didn't have my 40L full of frags, I'd be so out of the contest too. My poor lfs and local club has only so many people to take frogspawns, Montipora stellata and Xenia's. I'm afraid the xenia is multiplying quicker than they are leaving.

For real! wow! :D

I will def get another Squishy from u any day...maybe when it warms up and u go put to the jetties.

Squishy is a pig and has def grown since I got him...how big will he get?

I hear u about the xenia..I have it in my 29g and I may have to take it apart...xenia errywhere :( I knew it was a bad idea...I <3 frogspawn tho :P

-_- I will want to trade or buy some macro from you in the future :)

NO prob! one of the main reasons I went bigger with the macro tank :happy:

sorry about the contest, but that tank looks incredable.

think its the first 40long that ive ever seen which is neat.

Thanks! the 40 long def is not a common size...I dunno why. It is a short 55g 48Lx 13Wx 16H It is like a bigger 20 long lol

Thanks every one! more pix soon!

I just think the contest tank was holding you back from you true potential... nah, you can make any tank look incredible

I gonna have to trade some rics with you one day... when mine finaly decide to finish splitting lol.

Hey opy! thanks!

It is hard to not go crazy with contest tanks...but I was going to set a macro tank up regardless of the contest.

I will be getting more ricordia fo' sho' I need green, yellow and blue so many morphs...I will have to get a hold of Morgan at Reefgardeners

I'll have to take a pic of my green one. It's on a rock now so I am hoping it will finish splitting soon. Stupid thing wouldnt split on the sand, he just kept getting bigger and bigger and has 4 mouths now lol.

Yes I def noticed that about ricordia...if on the sand and not attached to a rock they will get larger and u can see where they wanna split but stay attached together..I will take a green one if it ever splits lol

I wonder how big the rock has to be. I have an large orange ric on a rock the size of a large marble. I think the rock may be too small lol.

took some random pix when I got home from work today...grow macro! grow! :lol:

P1010004-45.jpg

P1010008-35.jpg

My star coral has a mojano... :mellow: they are cute tho...till they go buck wild.

P1010011-31.jpg

P1010014-34.jpg

P1010015-30.jpg

P1010032-10.jpg

P1010031-12.jpg

P1010035-15.jpg

P1010028-23.jpg

It was raining like crazy today! so I haven't gone to get the rest of the NSW to top her off :(

M

I know! I have never owned one and saw this one polyp at the LFS a while back...$4 :)

It has a nice green circle surrounding the mouth with the actinics only.

I have seen these get HUGE!!

Thanks DBT!

I have a couple small nems, asterina stars, mini brittle stars, small feather dusters...I sure I am missing some :unsure:

I want some cleaner shrimp, peppermint shrimp, porcelain crab..a nice star fish.

Everything looks REALLY nice!! You have got some cool plating macro on your korallia!!

Yes! that is organisms blue macro :)

Archived