ReefCleaners.org

Vic's Vivarium Project

Withers

I thought about drilling a hole in the stand to run them through, but the main cord is physically attached to both the controller and the dry side of the pump :rolleyes:

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I'm done with difficult fish. There's plenty of interesting and unique fish that aren't impossible to keep. Plus with no supplemental filtration I don't think it would work too well since they need to be fed so much.

lookin sweet!! I love the modern design and I really like how you did your light! are the aquamedic cords detachable and small enough to fit in the conduit?

Yeah I love them too, but I've done the difficult fish route and I'm ready for something easy :)

muwahaha

4410344829_fb546194f1_o.jpg

Does that vortech create that wave that good? WOW

I have never tried running my vortech to create waves, I have always had it in crest mode....

hahah! i love the waves too!:P

i just join the forum not to long ago, just wanted to ask what kind of light are you using? i think i missed that post. but all in all thats LOOKS AWESOMMMEEE :D looking forward on how it'll play out :D

lookin sweet!! I love the modern design and I really like how you did your light! are the aquamedic cords detachable and small enough to fit in the conduit?

bump for an answer :P

bump for an answer :P

Someone didnt take the time to read the thread :P

I believe that topic was discussed on pg1 at the very bottom of the page

I see that you are into live action photography hahaha, dang that mp10 is nuts, I just cant take how loud they are!

Loud? Mine is dead silent, the fan on the ballast for the MH is louder than the pump is, even at 100% power.

hahah! i love the waves too!:P

i just join the forum not to long ago, just wanted to ask what kind of light are you using? i think i missed that post. but all in all thats LOOKS AWESOMMMEEE :D looking forward on how it'll play out :D

It's an Aqua Medic Spacelight EX 150watt MH with a 20k bulb

[

Yes and no. I had to disassemble the light in order to remove the power cable but it does fit in the conduit.

Does that vortech create that wave that good? WOW

I have never tried running my vortech to create waves, I have always had it in crest mode....

I know right? That one got pretty freaking big. Since I've got nothing better to do I keep trying to top my largest wave :lol:

I see that you are into live action photography hahaha, dang that mp10 is nuts, I just cant take how loud they are!

Something is wrong with yours. Under the correct operation, they make no noise.

I love ADA tanks! what kind of substrate are you using to allow your vortech ot be run at 100%?

It's just normal aragonite, but I use a larger grain than most I guess. I already threw out the bag unfortunately.

just live rock will work? no sump or anything? :P (side of cheato?)

love how the waves are just a feww mm from getting over the rim. dont know why but it makes me soo happy lol :|

Archived