Pod Your Reef

Maxspect LED Lighting System "Group Buy"

cmagallon

Maxspect LED Lighting System "Group Buy"

maxspec-led-3.jpg

If you're are interested in this "Group Buy" please PM me for details.

For product details and pricing please go here;

http://sfvreefers.proboards.com/index.cgi?...y&thread=24

This is how it’s going to work,

PayPal e-invoices will be sent out to buyers separately.

Once the item has been shipped, an email with the tracking number will be sent to the buyer so they can track the package. The package arrives in the US in about 7-10 days.

Sales support will be included along with the 18 month warranty.

For people that are not sure about sending money through PayPal, We could use eBay as well, and they can see the 100% 85+ positive feedback seller profile on eBay. However eBay will charge a US$20 or ~10% (whichever is lower) final value fee that will be charged to the buyer, so it's your choice

Thank you,

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Keller,

It's available on a "limited supply", $190 shipped (group buy price)

what about the 60w version?

So they are selling 110V versions now? Or are these still 220V?

edit: lck-led mentions something about a Cree version coming out in March. Are these the Cree version?

Hello,

as Lawman mentioned, both the 110v and 220v are available.

thanks, :)

So they are selling 110V versions now? Or are these still 220V?

Hello,

SemiLED are being used not Cree.

Thanks

edit: lck-led mentions something about a Cree version coming out in March. Are these the Cree version?

All reefers are welcomed. Maxspect will be shipping directly to your front door:)

If we get 20 group buyers additional discounts will be applied on top of the already discounted price.

Thanks,

I'm assuming this is only available for members near SF?

That's correct Lawman:)

thanks,

The G2 is 110 volt or 220volt you pick.
Hello,

as Lawman mentioned, both the 110v and 220v are available.

thanks, :)

All reefers are welcomed. Maxspect will be shipping directly to your front door:)

If we get 20 group buyers additional discounts will be applied on top of the already discounted price.

Thanks,

That's correct Lawman:)

thanks,

Is it possible to have it shipped to canada?

if so count me in

Yes, all of US, (lower states too) and Canada:)

thanks you can count me in for the 110w for my 24g nano cube it seems to be all the light i will need

My bad for not posting a date,

Deadline is March 22nd 2010

Please PM what you would like to order and your email address.

thanks,

When are you trying to have the buy ordered?

If you've got more than a week count me in.

thanks you can count me in for the 110w for my 24g nano cube it seems to be all the light i will need

does it come with the rail to attach to top of tank id like to avoid the hanging from the ceiling

Anyone know if can retrofit to underside of canopy???? Curious as I am interested for my 40 breeder. Also, any recommendations for that size tank housing SPS only??

Thanks

Hello,

what type of retro fitting? and what's the dims on the 40gal tank.

Thanks.

Anyone know if can retrofit to underside of canopy???? Curious as I am interested for my 40 breeder. Also, any recommendations for that size tank housing SPS only??

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks.

do you have a idea on what size a 36long x 18 wide x 16 tall tank with alot of lps and few sps?

Hello,

A G2-170W (31.5”x7.0”x1.8”)

do you have a idea on what size a 36long x 18 wide x 16 tall tank with alot of lps and few sps?
AdrianBryce

Hey,

Do you know if the 60w is dimmable? or if the whites/blues can be controlled seperately on them(60w). and if it will come with the tank mount?

I can't get a reply from any of the retailers.

I would like to get on board, but need this info first. and it seems like you have the in.

Hello,

Thanks.

It would go in this canopy. I guess given that the fans are on top it would have to slightly hang from inside the canopy.

DSCN1912.jpg

Thoughts on model for SPS only??

Hello Adrian,

We are lucky to be sponsored by Maxspect, one of the perks is discounted group buys.

non of the systems are dimmable. The 60W is a G1 series which does not have a ability to turn off the bulbs separately, only the G2 series has that feature.

Yes tank mounts for single unit fitures are included.

post-3-1258877535.jpg

Hey,

Do you know if the 60w is dimmable? or if the whites/blues can be controlled seperately on them(60w). and if it will come with the tank mount?

I can't get a reply from any of the retailers.

I would like to get on board, but need this info first. and it seems like you have the in.

Yeah, you would have to hang it with the hanging hardware that is supplied with the unit.

Since your tank is under 20" in height, the G2-170w will work fine for SPS only. If you plan of LPS only you can raise the light as needed.

It would go in this canopy. I guess given that the fans are on top it would have to slightly hang from inside the canopy.

Thoughts on model for SPS only??

Archived