Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

m05tw4nt3d's 60G cube thread

m05tw4nt3d

any inverts that are good for sand sifting? please list a few as in australia we dont really have a large range of inverts, lol everyones stoked when the lfs gets some turbos

Edited by m05tw4nt3d

ok so i just picked up a diamond goby acclimated him and added to tank, lets see how he goes

Edited by m05tw4nt3d
Cant believe I havent commented this thread b4... :o

Nice setup!

I like the new canopy as well.

:D

wow someone elese in my thread hahahah, thanks alot mate i was starting to get worried no one was interested if you wanna know or see anything let me know

Sick tank dude. How long have you had the flame? I haven't had success with them..

probally had it for 6 months atleast maby a lil more. He doesnt hurt any corals or other fish just keeps to him self really, and thanks mate :)

Nice tank!

Forget about Purple UP... a scheme to get you to buy something you don't need, if you ask me. Stick to a dosing schedule of Cal/Alk/Mag and your coraline will be growing everywhere in no time.

Nice tank!

Forget about Purple UP... a scheme to get you to buy something you don't need, if you ask me. Stick to a dosing schedule of Cal/Alk/Mag and your coraline will be growing everywhere in no time.

id have to agree mate, ive really seen nothing appart from the green. and whose to say thats cause of the purple up? ok can anyone recomend some good cal asl and mag supplements, also i have a api cal test and a red sea alk test but no mag test any recomendations i was looking at the tropic marin but its like 70 buks. Does that sound right? Are they any good?

id have to agree mate, ive really seen nothing appart from the green. and whose to say thats cause of the purple up? ok can anyone recomend some good cal asl and mag supplements, also i have a api cal test and a red sea alk test but no mag test any recomendations i was looking at the tropic marin but its like 70 buks. Does that sound right? Are they any good?

I use C-Balance for Cal/Alk and SeaChem Reef Advantage Magnesium and that's worked out well. I'd shop around and see what deals you can get on test kits. Salifert, Seachem, Tropic Marin all have good kits.

I use C-Balance for Cal/Alk and SeaChem Reef Advantage Magnesium and that's worked out well. I'd shop around and see what deals you can get on test kits. Salifert, Seachem, Tropic Marin all have good kits.

yeh i will thanks mate ill check out some place online. aslo just filled in my stand, looks 100 times better now you cant see everything

this is the stand after ive filled it in it was just an open stand

post-42923-1268458730_thumb.jpg

During winter would there be any I'll effects of leaving your chiller plumbed up but having the power turned off? Thanks

Nice lookin tank man. I love how its a corner cube.. so much display area like that.

I like wood grain stands personally. Look more furniture like. Unless you do a black.silver kinds modern look or something.

Nice lookin tank man. I love how its a corner cube.. so much display area like that.

I like wood grain stands personally. Look more furniture like. Unless you do a black.silver kinds modern look or something.

thanks, im glad you like it. Yeh im with you i like to see the grain in timber so now to decide on a stain or even possibly leave it raw :huh:

id like to add a carpet anenome, but am worries about the safty of my fish. anyone have any thoughts or experiances plaese share...

levitationDrew

I'm reading. But I don't know any of the answers to your questions. I've never stained wood, had a chiller, dosed a two part (only a little alk), used purple up, or had an anemone. I only answer questions about what I've experienced.

Cube still looks beautiful. What do you think of the new ecotech controller?