Coral Vue Hydros

Oceanus's 475 litre

Oceanus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr.eclipse
no offense, but no. I'll trade you that fat cat, though. ;)

ill have to pass. i already have a obsess cat :D her name is kitty! :D

oh and your tank called, it wants a background. ;)

What lights are you suing?

ATI Powermodule 8x80w

wow didn't know you had Mac, awesome fish B) What does he eat?

He eats everything. Including fruit flies. :wizard:

ill have to pass. i already have a obsess cat :D her name is kitty! :D

oh and your tank called, it wants a background. ;)

My cat's fatter than yours!

Yes I know, I should get one.

None. Not at all. I estimate that this thing puys out as much light as 3 400w halides. These are epic t5s. You can keep anything.

Yeah. She eats it, vomits it back into the bowl, the my other cat comes and eats it before I can even clean it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty, little update. The war on cyano is almost done. Anyway, my NLS finicky fish formula got here and the fish love it. In the order I also ordered a pair of 65w cf bulbs straight pin for my FW. But I got the square pins. Ughhh sooooo annoying, considering that I had to wait 2 weeks to get these. I am currently working at getting them swapped out.

• 1 month later...

Finally. To sum up a long story- vacation. I left the tank with a house sitter (won't happen again), they seemed capable of the task of kepping the reef, but I just got back and there's good and bad news.

Good news- All the fish (including the CBB) are doing good.

Bad news- One week after I left the house the tank overflows. The housesitter messes up the siphon, and the floor dies. Bye, Pergo. Anyway, it's repaired all now.

More bad news- my derasa clam died. I have no clue why. Even my acropora survived, though it browned out. The green monti survived with flying stars and grew about 5 centimetres. Everything else is ok, not great.

And finally, some good news to weigh out some of the bad- funding is back. I can afford my skimmer and to get my sump into better shape. Some new corals are on the checklist. Aside from this all, I brought back some pretty nice stuff from Europe. Red Sea Reef Foundation, assorted cleaning brushes, and return pipes.

Tomorrow marks a massive tank overhaul.

Archived