Pod Your Reef

Oceanus's 475 litre

Oceanus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.

On sim, I was trying to land my Lear 45 at Seattle Tacoma w/ 50knt crosswinds, aborted 3 times, and accidentally landed at the Boeing field!

Yeah.

On sim, I was trying to land my Lear 45 at Seattle Tacoma w/ 50knt crosswinds, aborted 3 times, and accidentally landed at the Boeing field!

Haha niiice that must have been embarrassing :P

Flying sound cool though, a lot of people on my dad's side of the family were/are into flying, in fact my grandma won a couple trophies for an around the world race or something like that B)

Yes you need a license. But there is no "min age"

If that really would've happened, the head of operations would have come out and started screaming why I didn't have a Boeing Business Jet and landed at the Boeing field. At least I didn't have to do a touch and go on a 787. :P

• 2 weeks later...

So once again, I neglected this thread. Finals at school have killed me. But now it's summer, so there will be major updates. Ther'll be a new skimmer, coral orders, etc. And I bought a bicolor angel yesterday. He's real small, maybe 1.5 inches. Immediately, he got bullied by the CBB. That has stopped.

colorful pretzel sticks.

Maybe I should just get a reticulated python. There's plenty of annoying people around here. ;)

Revival!

012-1.jpg

Right side

011-1.jpg

Mmmmmmac!!!

010-1.jpg

"Yes I know I'm obese!"

009-1.jpg

"Did you say mysis?"

008-1.jpg

"Hah I'm fat"

007-1.jpg