Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Acro Haven + Ricordea Garden

Nemo Niblets

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nemo Niblets
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeee coral!

tttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkksssssssss!!

Nemo Niblets
Ur tank looks great & I love ur BSJF.... I'm sooo jealous!!!!

Thanks Wendy! He's great. Is your 20 long ready yet?

Updated ric garden. They are expanding.

ff07pf.jpg

Clam is leaning against the glass temporarily.

b84ewp.jpg

FTS 3-21-10

vxkdwz.jpg

Yes it is.... buuuttt... I'm switching gears again.... going to set up a 5gal pico & probably get the 20L up next year after we install wood floors. I just need simplicity right now & really do not want to be breaking down & moving a 20L w/sump to install flooring.

Sooo, let this new game begin.

Hey I do want to get a red acan from your LFS, I think it would be cool to put in my pico!

Also, I hope to get a ric garden as nice as yours, not as many though, they won't fit.

Nemo Niblets
Yes it is.... buuuttt... I'm switching gears again.... going to set up a 5gal pico & probably get the 20L up next year after we install wood floors. I just need simplicity right now & really do not want to be breaking down & moving a 20L w/sump to install flooring.

Sooo, let this new game begin.

Hey I do want to get a red acan from your LFS, I think it would be cool to put in my pico!

Also, I hope to get a ric garden as nice as yours, not as many though, they won't fit.

A pico huh? Those are sweet. Let me know when it's ready, I can go in and cut up a couple rics for you.

Nemo Niblets
Any update shots of the warner H1? Those rics are freakin awesome. You got me wanting to add more :)

Mwahaha you made me want to do acros, and I make you want to add more rics.

I'll get some nog shots tomorrow... only 3 fish and this thing is pulling 3-4x as much as my tunze 9002. I'm worried about overskimming at this point, I don't know where all the gunk is coming from.

Overskimming bah!

Show me a tank that is overskimmed and I will show you a tank that is dosing too much vodka or doesn't have enough fish ;)

Nemo Niblets
Overskimming bah!

Show me a tank that is overskimmed and I will show you a tank that is dosing too much vodka or doesn't have enough fish ;)

I'm gonna get me a baby borb anthia :)

Oh yeah, the upgrade to a 120 has started. I have the Reef Octo Cone XP2000 chillin in my garage. It's gonna be LEGIT.

One of the coolest pictures I have ever seen...much less from an aquarium!

Well done!

B)

Thanks! That means alot coming from you. It isn't quite as good as the pictures you've taken :)

Nemo Niblets

New Australian Blue Plasma. Grows INSANE. Really thick stalks, really really tall.

DSC01953-1.jpg

Monti caps starting to grow. finally.

DSC01950.jpg

Pink lemonade. Still has some coloring up to do, but looks nicer every day.

DSC01946.jpg

Zoa rock, plenty of room for growth. From left to right, Armor of God, Tubbs blues, Purple deaths, nuclear greens.

DSC01932.jpg

LA Lakers

DSC01934.jpg

Nicest whammin watermelons I've seen

DSC01936.jpg

Long lashed eagle eyes

DSC01933.jpg

animalmaster6

Very Nice!

You must be a big fan of collections?

I mean collections by collecting one type and putting one type in mostly one area.

Nemo Niblets
Very Nice!

You must be a big fan of collections?

I mean collections by collecting one type and putting one type in mostly one area.

Yeah, of course. I wouldn't like to group all my rics by color though. I've really been focusing on keeping good color contrast throughout the whole tank.

FTS 03-31-10

DSC01943.jpg

Nemo Niblets
Lookin good.

I'm in Texas as well, so when fraggin time comes around hit me up.

Oooh okay. Sounds good. :D

Got any nice chalices? :P

Archived