The Acro Haven + Ricordea Garden

Nemo Niblets

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OClownsandNanos
That is a warner marine H1 :)

It's a beast!

Sorry my bad my brain went dead for a sec - way too rich for my blood but congrats! If I could get any skimmer on the market I'd get that one. I've read nothing but good about it.

Nemo Niblets
pics are down?

Eh. Photobucket. I can't spend 20 bucks on a stupid photo website :tears:

Until the end of this month, I'm using tinypic.

Nemo Niblets
Dylan....I dont think you have enough ricordeas....you need more ;)

:tears:

AWESOME B)

Thanks! I think i took around 100 pics of him.

Nemo Niblets
If I had him I would too, especially with 7 million rics in the background. I hate you btw.

He's buried 3 rics so far. I saved them all, but it gets annoying. He changes homes on a daily basis.

My rock is going to collapse :huh:

Tank is looking good. How's the BSJ working out? Has he burried all your rics yet? Mine loves to burry my rics and actually killed a few. He is behaving alittle right now. I stuffed his jawfish home full of sand and placed rubble all around the entrances of his home so he cannot dig around it. So far he has stayed in his home and not dug anywhere else.

Nemo Niblets
Tank is looking good. How's the BSJ working out? Has he burried all your rics yet? Mine loves to burry my rics and actually killed a few. He is behaving alittle right now. I stuffed his jawfish home full of sand and placed rubble all around the entrances of his home so he cannot dig around it. So far he has stayed in his home and not dug anywhere else.

Lmao I have to do that also.

I just need to glue the rics. Out of epoxy though, glue is annoying.

He's still my favorite fish.

Haha. You posted while I was adding my reply. My BSJ was getting on my nerves before I did what I did and he is staying put for now. I was on the verge of selling him. I actually thought of you to sell him to but found out you already got one. He was my favorite fish until the wartskin but man was he getting annoying. They definitely need their own tank and have them establish their home first before adding stuff or they will just burry them.

He's buried 3 rics so far. I saved them all, but it gets annoying. He changes homes on a daily basis.

My rock is going to collapse :huh:

Ah I never thought about that, that sucks. Did you put your sand in before your rock?

Nemo Niblets
Ah I never thought about that, that sucks. Did you put your sand in before your rock?

Yeah. With the 3-4 inch sandbed, I didn't want to bury the rock. Hehehe. I just keep crashing his tunnels.

That is a great looking tank you got there! It seems you are happy with your WM skimmer. I run a sumpless/skimmerless 40 breeder. I love the simplicity of my tank and I am having success but keep coming back to the idea of adding a HOB skimmer. I also really enjoy the silence and would rather keep my stocking low that have an airplane in my living room. How is the noise level on the WM?

Sorry to read of your losses BTW.

VtheMaestro
Yeah. I still like him though :)

Even though he killed my ultra rare Aussie echinata <_<

my BSJ replaced my midas blenny as the favorite in my biocube - so much character. He's stuck to one spot, hopefully my 57G will give him more room to roam

Nemo Niblets
You better watch out. You would be surprised how much trouble they can dig up in one night.

He just buried my "rainbow paly" and purple valida last night.

He's still a champ. :mellow:

That is a great looking tank you got there! It seems you are happy with your WM skimmer. I run a sumpless/skimmerless 40 breeder. I love the simplicity of my tank and I am having success but keep coming back to the idea of adding a HOB skimmer. I also really enjoy the silence and would rather keep my stocking low that have an airplane in my living room. How is the noise level on the WM?

Sorry to read of your losses BTW.

It's pretty quiet. This will be my 3rd day running it, so I can't tell you for sure, but it was noisy at first. No hang-on skimmer will be silent though. It's a beast.... It will make life a whole lot easier for you if you get it.

my BSJ replaced my midas blenny as the favorite in my biocube - so much character. He's stuck to one spot, hopefully my 57G will give him more room to roam

Yep, I love my Jawfish as well :)

Whenever I think he's stuck to one spot, he moves though. :angry:

Nemo Niblets

Did some more "organization". Sandbed still cluttered. Hehe. More pics up later today. Vote for my BSJF photo!

Archived