The Acro Haven + Ricordea Garden

Nemo Niblets

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nemo Niblets
Pay your Photobucket.

So I can see.

Violinist makes a beautiful sig for you, and you don't have no pics...

Well, I was planning on it, but my lame 250w sunpod ballast broke down.

I have an Icecap ballast and a Lumen Max 3 HQI pendant shipping to me... MORE POWER!

Nemo Niblets

Made an account at Tiny Pic. Ehehehe. This is about a week ago, before the light broke and everything went down hill. Everything is still hanging on, fortunately. The tank only has a 150w phoenix on it. The thing is so weak it's pathetic :)

inz51h.jpg

Nemo Niblets
Do you have a net top?What did you end up doing with the Sunpod?

Yep, mesh. The sunpod is sitting around. I'll see what I can do... maybe somebody will want it w/ the broken ballast. Although that ballast is so heavy I can't imagine shipping it.

How deep is your sandbed? Did you mess around with all that pvc jazz for the jawfish?

I would say 3.5 inches. Some local guy owns a really really nice fish store. He won't sell mandarins to noobs, etc... and I sent him the link to the Jawfish home. If you watch the jawfish in the PVC home, they're kind of timid. Once jawfish establish their home, they dart out and back in really quick to catch food. If you see the videos in youtube, they go pretty slow and gingerly.

You should post up the sunpod for sale.They sell quickly with a bad ballast.I sent one from Indiana to Texas for 28 dollars priority.So is the tank just dark till you get the new light?

Nemo Niblets
You should post up the sunpod for sale.They sell quickly with a bad ballast.I sent one from Indiana to Texas for 28 dollars priority.So is the tank just dark till you get the new light?

I put a 150w sunpod on it from the biocube, and the original BC PC light on the biocube 29. BUt the PC light sucks. The actinic died, and the 10k ballast is slowly dying... hehehe.

Nemo Niblets

New ballast failure kill count: 5

1.Purple digitata

2.Pink digitata

3.Pink chalice

4.Pink birdsnest

5.Green polyped acro on the front right over the rics.

I think the tricolor valida is bleaching too.

Nemo Niblets

booyah!

2njadrp.jpg

oqku8n.jpg

18 hours after installation. Insane skimmer? Not even broken in, with ONE bluespot jawfish fed every other day.

5zjtoo.jpg

Nemo Niblets
That Ricordea Garden is awesome!

How many rics????

It's hard to count. More than 50 now, I think.

Archived