Top Shelf Aquatics

The Acro Haven + Ricordea Garden

Nemo Niblets

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks!

On another note, I broke 3000 posts. Pffft what a nerd.

Im glad you said that and not me ;)

this site is a hell of a lot more confusing than the uk one, gonna take me a while to get used to this.

Look at all those rics *droooooool*

Thanks for the sig, again. :D

HEADS UP!! I need to change my username. I'm freaking sick of "Nemo Niblets". My real name is Dylan Nguyen. What should I change it to?

Dylan is taken.

DylanN?

Nemo Niblets
WOW! Thats a lot of rics! Teen reefer psssh we don't have that kind of money!

Cmon take the dang FTS already, excuses excuses.

I'm actually 40, in my midlife crisis, and ricordeas are my only escape. :D

i want to walk through your ricordea garden and eat it. very nice.

Thank you! I should name it the candy garden.

Tagging along, you've got some drool-worthy sps frags in there!!

Thank you!!

You've gots to get some coralline on that there rock.

I wish I had some SPS to admire.

I'm actually not a fan of coraline. I was, but not really anymore.

frag me that purple digitata when its ready!

i need to get a list of frags i need from you.

so far all i remember is

1) mummy eye

2) purple digitata

were you able to pick up one of those super green acan lords yesterday? i was hesitant on it as the led setups they were using were of course exaggertaing the colors on it. turned out great.

Nemo Niblets
frag me that purple digitata when its ready!

i need to get a list of frags i need from you.

so far all i remember is

1) mummy eye

2) purple digitata

were you able to pick up one of those super green acan lords yesterday? i was hesitant on it as the led setups they were using were of course exaggertaing the colors on it. turned out great.

The mummy eye grows sooo slowww but yeah. We feed it every other day, still two eyes. Once it hits 5 or 6 I'll cut you up one. On the other hand, that digi's grow like weeds so I'll be able to pop off a piece soon. The other tank is a junkyard, and I'm moving all the nice stuff over to this one, except for the acans. I might go pick up another one of those baby blue stags that coral universe had at next wave.. do you remember that one?

i do. it was the one with all the algae right? haha thats what deterred me away.

I picked up one of the pearlberrys and its ridiculously nice. it was washed out under the t5 lighting there.

That is the best display of ric's I've ever seen. Not sure what they look like in the wild but that's got to be close. I also love the SPS, making me want to upgrade my light right now. Great job on the tank.

Nemo Niblets
That is the best display of ric's I've ever seen. Not sure what they look like in the wild but that's got to be close. I also love the SPS, making me want to upgrade my light right now. Great job on the tank.

Thanks! Some guy local has a 40 breeder with hundreds of rics... incredible. I'm trying :)

Nemo Niblets
How do you have your rear chambers setup? Do you have many issues with excess particles floating around? I did until recently when I built an upgraded media basket. You can check it out here; http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=225857

I actually do... but it's only on one side. I'm upgrading the pumps. I don't feel like building a media basket. :) I'm not good at that stuff.

I'm about to make a order to marinedepot soon. Do you need anything? im at about 130 and just need to get to free shipping if anyone needs anything

Nemo Niblets

Updates tonight... Had lots of homework so I couldn't get this updated. Moved the nicer corals from my Biocube over to this tank.

Nemo Niblets

A few quick updates. Before I added some more stuff from my other tank.

Tricolor Valida.

DSC01004.jpg

Crazy pink chalice

DSC01000.jpg

Rics. Rearranged today, this is just a mess.

DSC00991.jpg

FTS 3-3-10. Sorry for the terrible pic. Tank is unorganized, looks sloppy. Did some more gluing today!

DSC00985.jpg

Nemo Niblets
Tank is coming along rather nicely. Is that a 30,000 Leagues Lokani?

Nevermind. You named it now. :lol:

Boogiewoogie! It looks much better now, but the lights are off and the tanks are cloudy. Organized the ric garden, moved the clams, glued some SPS, etc.

Rics. Rearranged today, this is just a mess.

DSC00991.jpg

Holy crap..............................................................Mecca

Archived