Coral Vue Hydros

Lawnman's Elos Mini RIP

Lawnman

Courtney I thought you would be wiped from the new job haha.

Yo Tim she really likes the new tank. I can't wait for you to get yours up and going.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha you guys need a MP-10 it would make your tank complete. You also need to come over and take some pictures of my tank with your skills girl.Robbie wasn't to happy because you wouldn't go to the cheese cake factory.LMAO

A quick picture update.The corals are really responding great to the new LED light

Chalice the size of a softball no kidding

chalice001.jpg

chalice004.jpg

My Tyree Miami Hurricane

chalice007.jpg

Some Nuclear Green's

chalice008.jpg

Mini Nem ready to eat

chalice009.jpg

Just a quick Zoanthid shot

chalice010.jpg

wait till you see what frags and colonies today the colonies look like they are plugged in they are so bright i will send you pics

Yes Jacob I am really enjoying it. Getting great growth from the Maxspect Led's as well. Nothing really new with the tank.Will get some new pictures this weekend.

The Maxspect is 110 watt my corals seem to really like it.My friends fiance stopped by today and took some pictures of the tank.Gonna upload them later.

turn your camera to auto adjust and the blue pics will be gone

It is a very old camera.I need to really get a new one.It doesn't have auto adjust LOL. I will ask my mom to buy me a new one Nemo HAHAHAHA Burn

Nemo Niblets
It is a very old camera.I need to really get a new one.It doesn't have auto adjust LOL. I will ask my mom to buy me a new one Nemo HAHAHAHA Burn

:wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well haven't posted much in a while.Been really busy with work and the tank got placed on the back burner. I had a mini crash a week ago.Lost a few chalices,zoas and some SPS.Only about 500 dollars worth of corals lost. omgomgomg Got a Tunze 9002 skimmer installed yesterday and killed a few aiptasia.Picked up a new ORA acro yesterday.The INDMAS frag show is May 1st so I am going to fill the tank with some new things.Stay tuned.Tank light is now a 150 watt Sunpod 14K Phoenix.Needed some money to pay a few bills and sold the light off to Moto.Sure miss those blues.

corals001-2.jpg

My Yuma is finally coming back around after the crash it looked horrible

corals006-2.jpg

I guess that is what happens when you work to much and run out of time to take care of your tank.

animalmaster6
Well haven't posted much in a while.Been really busy with work and the tank got placed on the back burner. I had a mini crash a week ago.Lost a few chalices,zoas and some SPS.Only about 500 dollars worth of corals lost. omgomgomg Got a Tunze 9002 skimmer installed yesterday and killed a few aiptasia.Picked up a new ORA acro yesterday.The INDMAS frag show is May 1st so I am going to fill the tank with some new things.Stay tuned.

corals001-2.jpg

My Yuma is finally coming back around after the crash it looked horrible

corals006-2.jpg

I guess that is what happens when you work to much and run out of time to take care of your tank.

:( Sorry about the mini crash :(

Glad to see you're getting some new corals though!

Archived