Top Shelf Aquatics

Driftys' JbJ Pico!

driftsaru

Why? What happened?

Not sure, all the softies melted away. i then removed the acans to my main display. all that was left was nibbler the rock, chaeto, and mangroves. Nibbler stop eating, he passed after 3 days that i noticed he was not eating.. :unsure:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to hear about your tank dude, hopefully you start it up again at some point. I was always a fan :(

im done with sub 20g tanks for now. i bought a 40b during petcos sale. im planing on setting it up once i move, gf and i decided to split. hahaha more $$ for the 40b!!!!

Well, sorry to hear about your GF too, but hey if my GF and I broke up, I'd do the same thing :) Or buy another motorcycle..!

Also, if you ever wanna swap frags, I think we're close enough. I got some cool zoas that are spreading rather quickly.

Well, sorry to hear about your GF too, but hey if my GF and I broke up, I'd do the same thing :) Or buy another motorcycle..!

Also, if you ever wanna swap frags, I think we're close enough. I got some cool zoas that are spreading rather quickly.

let me know when youre ready for sps (mature tank/equipment) i have a nice ORA pearlberry , ORA miami Orchid, and stylos that need some trimming :).

let me know when youre ready for sps (mature tank/equipment) i have a nice ORA pearlberry , ORA miami Orchid, and stylos that need some trimming :).

I'm ready, got an ORA green birdsnest and a tricolor loripes growing out as we speak :)

• 1 month later...

im thinking about starting this tank up again, although id like to do it right this time. any advice? im thinking about getting a boostLED bulb. id like to do away with the AC70, possibly drill it for a sump ......

• 2 months later...

lolfail

i really though you were going to start it up again.

I am guessing the whole sump project for it deterred you from doing it. I wouldnt bother either if i had to build a sump for my pico ...too annoying lol.

• 2 years later...

Archived