Coral Vue Hydros

Driftys' JbJ Pico!

driftsaru

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks cool! the acans you have in there are massive :0

Is there any reason you did not move the thermometer into your fuge?

looks cool! the acans you have in there are massive :0

Is there any reason you did not move the thermometer into your fuge?

the reason is my AC70 is not a fuge and its covered. I would have to remove the cover to view the temp, so keeping it outside is easier. I can just recline in my office hair and be at eye level with it. :happy:

Tank looks good dude! When are you gunna frag that acan? :)

i was going to this weekend....but i noticed the base rock its on is WAYYY too thick, id need a diamond tile saw or a band saw....which i dont have haha.. only a dremel is in my tool chest.

i was going to this weekend....but i noticed the base rock its on is WAYYY too thick, id need a diamond tile saw or a band saw....which i dont have haha.. only a dremel is in my tool chest.

Bummer :( I can lend you a die grinder with diamond cutting wheels if that helps? Or an angle grinder, I believe I have 4 inch grinding wheels for that one.

Bummer :( I can lend you a die grinder with diamond cutting wheels if that helps? Or an angle grinder, I believe I have 4 inch grinding wheels for that one.

I just noticed a few new heads growing around the sides, so i may be able to cut some out. btw fragging with a dremel is horrible...especially acans... they smell extremely bad. haha.

Also i did a water change on friday....which i left unattended....needless to say my stylos were both exposed to air for around 15 mins. . . . and im now starting to see my green stylo bleeching....should i just let it recover or intervine with some snips? (not sure if the bleeching just spreads regardless. . . .)

something odd is happening in my tank . . . nibbler is always in the corner now, a few rics melted away in the last few days. and my giganto green acan was crapping all over. . . . water params are ok.

sure is odd...you are running chemical filtration right?

yeah i got a bag of chemipure. can rics be stung by acans or vice versa?

lol pretty much everything but GSP will sting eachother :P

hmmm maybe i put in too many pieces too quickly... the real-estate is small in a jbj haha

yah I did the same thing. the only things in my tank that are touching eachother are two different types of shrooms...hopefully one wont lose to the other!

Now I'm reallly paranoid about things dying in my tank, we really should have followed one of the main rules to pico keeping- stock the tank slowly..

yeah so about stocking . . . i took my angler to my LFS for credit. . . and i got a baby naso tang! hes so cool looking! it really added TONS of color to my picotope! cant wait for this guy to get his adult colors!

lol, the angler is still in ther right? sounded fake once you began to say that you randomly got rid of the angler :P

Where's the SPS?

got a nice pearlberry :) will post pictures once i recover from my snowboarding accident of today.

Archived