Cultivated Reef

Driftys' JbJ Pico!

driftsaru

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

x_x

I was going to say that I would like a frag but now I'm kinda cared lol.

I wanted to eventually add LPS to my pico but it seems like these are going to break my wallet...

quote name='.Newman.' date='Feb 28 2010, 12:17 PM' post='2714732']

x_x

I was going to say that I would like a frag but now I'm kinda cared lol.

I wanted to eventually add LPS to my pico but it seems like these are going to break my wallet...

Don't be this thing needs to get choped ASAP

I'm kinda interested...as long as the frag isn't like $25 or something more crazy...

though I'm not sure how you're gonna price these..

I will PM.

I'm kinda interested...as long as the frag isn't like $25 or something more crazy...

though I'm not sure how you're gonna price these..

Where are you located

thanks sanchez, are you in socal?

I am, Hawthorne to be precise.

Subscribed, because I forgot to last time.

Hey! I love your Acan!!!

If your fragging it set aside 3 heads for me, if it isn't too much trouble. I'm waiting about 2 weeks till I get into more LPS :)

Nice looking tank btw I LOVE YOUR ACANS :)

that was fast 0_0

btw drift, is NJ too far for you to ship? (I sent you a PM)

you know what i wouldnt mind it if it werent for the shipping =/ for acans id probably only go express and thats alot of$$

yeah you're right it would be (like more than $100 total)

I'm not that ready for LPS anyway yet. I guess I'll be confined to w/e acans and blastos my LFS carries then...most online retailers have crazy $100+ prices on their frags either way..

Hey! I love your Acan!!!

If your fragging it set aside 3 heads for me, if it isn't too much trouble. I'm waiting about 2 weeks till I get into more LPS :)

Nice looking tank btw I LOVE YOUR ACANS :)

sure np, youre in ontario, ca?

you start your t5 set up yet?

im subscibing to see it :)

I'm still waiting on evil. They are testing with new ballasts.

Crazy! Thanks for sharing.

no problem! i hope i can do the same next week with a better quality camera. oh btw all these pics and videos are from my phone :angry:

Yessir, how much do you estimate shipping at?

my nephew is a bartender out there and i frequent Mt High alot. i suppose we could arrange some type of drop off

crap i just realized its the same code. California or Canada?

Hey dude I had a question about your ATO, is it sealed top? That's the only way the gerbil bottle ATO will work, right? Vacuum pressure I assume..

No way his pico can be with a sealed to with an AC filter running on there. the gerbil ATO must work in some other way...

No way his pico can be with a sealed to with an AC filter running on there. the gerbil ATO must work in some other way...

I meant the gerbil bottle, haha. Is the bottle sealed, or does it have an open top.

lol I am silly, of course thats what you meant :P

:P

Drifty, would you be down to trade some live rock for a frag of that Acan? I re-scaped my tank and I have two nice lookin rocks that I don't have room for.. Let me know?

Archived