Cultivated Reef

ADA reef owners thread.

schgr.cube

• 3 weeks later...

If I don't have the budget for an ADA tank but I like the concept and I'm doing my best to "get there", does it count?:

P.S.: I'm also aware that the old man doesn't like corner tanks:

My 3-4 week old tank:

DSC_7349.jpg

I know I'm already on the list, but I figure I'll keep an updated pic here... Link to my build in my sig line.

DSCN6451.jpg

DSCN6452.jpg

DSCN6453.jpg

Edited by calvin415
  • 1 month later...

Sign me up! I Just transferred my Biocube 8 to a 60-P (link in sig). It's going to try to keep everything inside the display in a clean way.

I know it's not the cool thing to do, but has anyone put a lid on their ADA?

ADA Folks,

I'm thinking about drilling my ADA.

Where should I drill the hole and how should I plumb it to maintain the cleanest look possible?

20100610-puk3bw3c2u9ur2cqgbwbe3wupr.jpg

I was thinking on the side where the light pole is. Would it look dumb having white/black pvc running down the side taking water to the sump though?

Any input appreciated :D

ADA Folks,

I'm thinking about drilling my ADA.

Where should I drill the hole and how should I plumb it to maintain the cleanest look possible?

20100610-puk3bw3c2u9ur2cqgbwbe3wupr.jpg

I was thinking on the side where the light pole is. Would it look dumb having white/black pvc running down the side taking water to the sump though?

Any input appreciated :D

:o don't drill! it's so beautiful the way it is! Just save up and buy a mame if you really want a sump. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

nothings wrong with i actually just put water in it like 10 minutes ago

i just want one more nano reef i was given a angler yesterday thats about .7 in and want a safe place for him dont want him eating my future livestock haha

oh i like the mini-L if youre stuck with such small sizes.or at least the 45-p if you need the extra inch of space. the 45-f is way too shallow for my taste. mini-m is nice too i guess

if you do get the mini-s and can afford the light, i'd get that

i already have a mini s dont want another one the aquascaping literally took me about a week!

so i was thinking 45-f wiuld be a super cool look down with a tabling monti or acro and a 3 mangroves super clean minimalist like maybe a total of 2 pounds of lr

the reason i want to stay under 10 gallons is because the land lord wont let me or else i would get a 120 p if it were up to me haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...