ReefCleaners.org

Official New Additions Thread

animalmaster6

johnmaloney

yeah me and you are on schedules that are 3 hours off. sunday night i will be back, i can do it then, will also find that camera with the tanks pics and finish that other thread.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are any cowries safe for a reef?

Money cowries are. Cypraea moneta is about as reef safe as I can think of.

johnmaloney

still eat sponges, tunicates, bryozoans etc... smaller ones though b/c they are smaller, just not herbivores yet.

oh by the way, new macro algae addition today

animalmaster6

Thanks John and Arioch!

White Telesto is back!

Also like John said a bunch of new awesome macros.

• 2 weeks later...
johnmaloney

thanks! Have you seen our Ragged Sea Hare yet? I have always thought those guys were cool....until I had to pay to feed them...I should sell them for free now that I think of it...

• 3 months later...

you and me both, new species of caulerpa:

caulerpa ashmaedii

fuzzy caulerpa

palm caulerpa (ok not new but very cool)

caulerpa racemosa will go up (true grape caulerpa, not the caulerpa cuspressoides var lycopodium we sell)

a different variation/stage of pink galaxy - looks way different

maybe some others...:)

• 4 weeks later...

always! but nothing new really......I am just so far behind around here to be honest...I am going to head out on the water in a few hours and the seas should be okay today so that might change. anything in particular?

the gobies and blennies I come across for the most part are aggressive and would eat most fish. frillfin for example, hairy blenny is mean...I see a few that would be reef safe, but not many gobies, at least not many colorful ones. Only cool fish with lots of personality....just a little too much. :)

i only got it 2 days ago. it will be ready for the monday shipment, but I have to see what will be clean in time and all that and color them up. macros come in kind of needing some tlc for the most part.

edit..lol....2 days ago...i need a normal sleeping schedule...:)

Archived