Coral Vue Hydros

Brazilian Royal Gamma?

crollison

Well...its comming to that time where I get to make all the fun choises. I have a 8g with 32w PC 6700kw 7100kw The tank will begin to cycle this weekend when the hood is completely bulit; I have built the stand, hood and tank.

To my question... Because you can only put one fish in my nano I have had a hard time picking. I'm not one for clowns I just find them a little too trendy and common. But hey, whatever floats your boat! I was thinking of trying to start with a Brazilian Royal Gramma. Thier color is like none other i What do these fish require and are the mobile invert save? Also could I put in a blue tux urchin and a skunk cleaner shrimp or does it have to be one or the other?

Thanks, C

is there any difference between brazilian and regular RG's? i agree, they are beautiful fish. i believe you can keep cleaners and urchins together, because they don't really compete for food or anything and neither is really aggressive.

The brazilians are supposed to be more aggressive as opposed to the regular ones. Not sure i think they're are vibrant color or something along those lines.

Archived